Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MarvelousMel Glasgow  (Read 5028 times)

Offline Oscar13

Def one for the hot list guys...... And like a said a really hot and genuine down to earth girl  :thumbsup:

Nice 1 Taz.  Glad you had great fun. :D :D. I'll be sure to pay Mel a visit soon. :cool: :cool:

MarvelousMel

Def one for the hot list guys...... And like a said a really hot and genuine down to earth girl  :thumbsup:

That Taz is a naughty devil, leaving you all in suspense....xx

Offline tazman1002001

That Taz is a naughty devil, leaving you all in suspense....xx

Hey Mel thanks again for a great time...... and guys cmon you know me better than that the....I ALWAYS kiss and do a review and share my experience.....will get Mels first Positive review up soon.....  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Hey Mel thanks again for a great time...... and guys cmon you know me better than that the....I ALWAYS kiss and do a review and share my experience.....will get Mels first Positive review up soon.....  :thumbsup:
I won't steal your thunder Taz...seen Mel tonight but I'll stick a review up at a later date.. :thumbsup:

Lovely girl,with a lovely figure (curvy..just the way I like a girl) ...Great sex,great personality...Over to you Taz :)

mavgoose

Mel , wee day Monday to Friday maybe !?!?!?!???

Fingers crossed

Mav

Offline Oscar13

Mel , wee day Monday to Friday maybe !?!?!?!???

Fingers crossed

Mav

Would be great if you could extend your days Mel. :) :) :) :kissgirl::kissgirl::kissgirl:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:50:20 pm by Oscar13 »