Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In search of a red head  (Read 1829 times)

D1gger

Hi all

First post so go easy

In search of a skinny.leggy pale redhead wg. 18-33 midlands/Brum area (or traveling distance of) preferably English.

Any recommendations welcome looking through past posts redheads seem in short supply!

Thanks

Offline shinybell

Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

Offline Sparkhead1985

Have to be honest I'd like that too. But full on ginger and a bush to match

Online Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only
Neve dyes her hair red I’m I’m not sure if she’s 100% red head,she’s shaved and her hair is a darker red not ginger.

Thinkingman48

elana_devitto very long natural red hair and 22 years old brand new. I gad a 4 hand massage with her friend SexyDarkChocolate she us so cute and sweet and nd and a lovely pair both like dfk too

Offline l1mpd1ck

elana_devitto very long natural red hair and 22 years old brand new. I gad a 4 hand massage with her friend SexyDarkChocolate she us so cute and sweet and nd and a lovely pair both like dfk too
Links? Where do we find them?

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks.   There's an AW warning banner on that profile
Yes I saw. Don't know her myself. Just found the link for you. The red banner may be because she hasn't sent in the verification details. I know one girl who stopped using AW because she refused to send a face picture and ID details. It could be just that. Or it may be a scam. I really don't know. I just found the link and posted it.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Yes I saw. Don't know her myself. Just found the link for you. The red banner may be because she hasn't sent in the verification details. I know one girl who stopped using AW because she refused to send a face picture and ID details. It could be just that. Or it may be a scam. I really don't know. I just found the link and posted it.
Fair enough.   Thanks for the detective work.   AW is far from perfect but a plus over Vivastreet is the work SPs have to put in to get their profile.   If they don't do it then it sends a message .

To be fair this one seems to have genuinely good feedback from punters who've got feedback themselves from established SPs.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:31:43 am by l1mpd1ck »

Offline azrael

Very rare to find a "proper ginger" theres a lot of hungarian wg's that have that red dyed hair look like neves. Yet to come across a wg in the west midlands who has copper hair. :hi:

Offline Chezzie John

I have a redhead fetish.

This girl tours around and used to come to Birmingham. I met her a few months ago.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Barbara%5FGoldilocks

Offline Newtothisstuff

If you want to travel a bit, there's this girl in Sheffield.
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Friendly genuine redhead with matching collars and cuffs.

Offline suttonporksword

I fucked a lovely ging from aw a few months ago I will check my history but pretty sure she left the site not long after. Says a lot about her experience with moi!

D1gger

Thanks for the tips . Like you say it looks like expanding the search and traveling a bit might be a plan. Will see what I can find and report back.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: