Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamworth massage  (Read 5302 times)

Tommyj2017

Hey new to this and wondering if anyone has been or knows if any massage places in Tamworth that over a happy ending? Any info would be great! Thanks all

Offline Samjos

only one I have experience of is Nisha

type in Nisha Tamworth in the search bar a number have reviewed

Offline redliner69

Put Chinese Tamworth in the search bar.
Brings up reviews of the only "salon/shop" establishment in Tamworth.

Try Chinese Lichfield,  Chinese Burton on Trent or Chinese Sutton Coldfield for same.

Could substitute "Chinese" for Thai.

From my experience, shop style there is one in Tamworth, two in Lichfield several in Sutton and two in Burton, though one may sometimes be legit.  :(

Offline connor0368

Does anyone have another number for Nisha TAMWOrth, I’ve been trying to get her for over a week but the phone keeps going to answer phone.

Tommyj2017

Read reviews of Tamworth China massage place in town but still abit unsure. Any one have any other experiences? Cheers

Offline goodolnick

Nisha does not worake all the time and if you want to see her you just have to keep trying. In the end I got through and reckon that some time betwend 10 am and 1030 gives the best chance.

Offline Samjos

Does anyone have another number for Nisha TAMWOrth, I’ve been trying to get her for over a week but the phone keeps going to answer phone.

if the kids are off school then she will not answer... you have to call early in the morning and or leave a message

Offline Samjos

if the kids are off school then she will not answer... you have to call early in the morning and or leave a message

spot on

gagglez

Hey new to this and wondering if anyone has been or knows if any massage places in Tamworth that over a happy ending? Any info would be great! Thanks all
Chinese Herbal Centre,  Lower Gungate, Tamworth. On Gumtree.  I have been a couple of times. Extras available but who you will see is the usual lottery.

Offline roamingpunter

Hi guys, I heard about this place so decided to pay the place a visit and just walked in. I asked how much for 1 hours and was told £40 I offered to pay by card but was told cash only. I deliberately took in £50 as I know a lot of places charge £20 for H/E so i told her i dont think i have enough cash. I took all my cash out so as she could see and yep a total of £50, gave her 40 and was taken into a room. She gave me a pretty good massage she worked a lot on my bum pulling the cheeks apart a lot and on the top inside of my legs brushing against my balls. When she has finished on my back she very gently rubbed her finger tips on my bum and the tops of my legs it was very nice as well. I was asked to turn over and was given the option of a H/E for £20. I had told her i was not from here and was visiting my brother for xmas and i was hoping to pay by card and that she had taken all my money except for £10. So with that in mind she proceeded to give me a H/E for £10 and it was a bloody good one as well, plenty of oil she pulled my foreskin down to the bottom and massed the head very well and didnt rush it either. My tip is if you are going somewhere new tell them you are visiting a relation take in just £50 and offer to pay by card they will give you a H/E for your last £10   

Roadster

If you're not fussed about the massage and just want a HE, and you're happy with a car meet .. you could do worse than Ronsealgirl   ;)

External Link/Members Only

Tommyj2017

Hi guys, I heard about this place so decided to pay the place a visit and just walked in. I asked how much for 1 hours and was told £40 I offered to pay by card but was told cash only. I deliberately took in £50 as I know a lot of places charge £20 for H/E so i told her i dont think i have enough cash. I took all my cash out so as she could see and yep a total of £50, gave her 40 and was taken into a room. She gave me a pretty good massage she worked a lot on my bum pulling the cheeks apart a lot and on the top inside of my legs brushing against my balls. When she has finished on my back she very gently rubbed her finger tips on my bum and the tops of my legs it was very nice as well. I was asked to turn over and was given the option of a H/E for £20. I had told her i was not from here and was visiting my brother for xmas and i was hoping to pay by card and that she had taken all my money except for £10. So with that in mind she proceeded to give me a H/E for £10 and it was a bloody good one as well, plenty of oil she pulled my foreskin down to the bottom and massed the head very well and didnt rush it either. My tip is if you are going somewhere new tell them you are visiting a relation take in just £50 and offer to pay by card they will give you a H/E for your last £10   
Hey roamingpunter thanks for that review. I need to pop down. What was the lady like?

Offline roamingpunter

Hi Tommyj I forgot to ask her for her name   that was a mistake by me   she was about mid to late thirties not too bad looking either and a pretty fit body and a sort of round face but does a bloody good hand job

Offline roamingpunter

Roadster thanks for your reply what is she like and does she give a good hand job for £25

jtalbain1

Mimi's back I went to see her the other day + your description sounds like her. If you go the B2B route for £65, she has a lovely tight arse and MASSIVE nipples she doesn't mind you sucking ;-)

MarcT

Roadster thanks for your reply what is she like and does she give a good hand job for £25

Her AW ad says HJ only is £20  :hi:  If you scroll up to Roadster reply #10, you will see a link to 8 UKP reviews just under his Avatar pic.

It's here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=12061

The quest continues

Offline roamingpunter

Marc T thankyou I found them after i posted my message and i have viewed them  she seems to be like ronseal   does what it says on the tin i might have to try her sometime