Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage crewe  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Location- high street with some parking. I went in the evening so it was quiet but its probably not discreet during the day.

Comms- abit mixed. Text the number on the advert and got replies from the other thai place up the road so they are obvs the same people.

Pricing- £40 for 1 hour and £40 for b2b

Meeting- my 1 rule with massages is go early during the day or not at all as the longer the day goes on the shitter the massage. But i was raging so i booked for 8pm and went, arrived and met by a lady in a mask. Im guessing 40s but no idea, she was mad a box of frogs and running around. Told to strip and laid down, she came in and closed the door. Just as she closed it the doorbell rang and she was saying stuff in chinese so inthink swearing, she onv had a long day so i went on a charm offensive and managed to get her relaxed a d calm. So 15mins into the massage which was average she stands in front of me and i start rubbing her legs, so she says you want to massage me? I said sure, so she said b2b aswell and i replied yes. So she stripped off and not a bad body and we swapped places. I began to massage her and she was relaxed, i began making in sensual and stood at her head with my hard cock rubbing against her head. Moved down her body and had alittle play with her clit and she was wet. Another 10mins and she said time to swap, so onto b2b which was good and felt that if she wasnt knackered i couldve got a shag out of her. I shot my load over her and me and she cleaned up. Used a towel and got dressed and paid up. Quick chat and a drink and then left.

Overall- considering the time i went it was good.