Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelas massage Liverpool  (Read 2392 times)

Offline Prince Harry

External Link/Members Only

Should have posted this from a few weeks ago, but posting to share now.
It was my birthday and I thought I deserved something special. I tried to get in the Pink Peony but they were busy, so I took myself to Angelas Massage, which is on Rice Lane in Liverpool and used to be called Orchid.
The building is nice inside with a couple of clean rooms with proper massage tables.
As it was my birthday I went for the four-hand massage, which turned out to be a mistake and a waste of money. Their were two oriental women that I think were probably Thai. They were both aged about 40 and were probably size 14
One had clearly been drinking for quite a while and the other woman did seem embarrassed and apologetic about this. As we all know, I should have walked at this point, but we all know how it is.
The 4 hands was unmemorable. The drunk one seemed half asleep. Not a good massage and not sensual. They did offer B2B but I declined. Didn’t fancy it at all.
Can’t recall the exact cost for this but it must have been close to £90 for the hour.
The Gumtree advert looks tempting, but I won’t be going again unless the girls change for the better