Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lucious lips x - Monsall, Manchester  (Read 713 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6141223) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

This WG used to be called shortlegs92x until very recently.

Link: External Link/Members Only

The fact that she currently can’t even spell the word “luscious” probably tells you all you need to know about this waste of space prossie.

Comms: I repeatedly asked for her phone number (both before and after arranging a meet) but she ignored me. Both the indirect insistence on using AW and perhaps in particular her outright ignoring my requests were red flags. She did however respond to everything else, including my service requests so I wasn’t too deterred.

We firmly agreed to meet and I was sent her postcode (near Monsall metrolink stop) but when I arrived at the agreed time I was met with radio silence.

7 hours later she reads my messages and responds saying and I quote:
“I’ve sent a email to the sent I can provide proof of this every time I tried to log in it has said error I’ve only been able to get on now ! I’ve not been able to work all day due to this ??”

So not even an apology, just barely coherent rubbish excuses. Her not apologising but lamenting the fact that she’s not been able to work tells you all you need to know - even if what she said is true she doesn’t give a fuck about punters, only herself and that will almost certainly carry into her service and attitude. Out of curiosity I asked her for this so called proof and gave her my email address (she already had my number - not that she acknowledged it) and I even made it seem like I’d mostly forgiven her and was still interested in trying to see her again but she just read my message and didn’t bother to reply.

Overall: Useless time waster.

Edit: Oh dear. I see very recently she’s added bareback to her likes list (definitely wasn’t there when I tried to see her). Definitely one to avoid and I suppose a bullet dodged.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 07:02:34 pm by NigelF »

Offline Totheleft

Cheers for the review. I was looking to meet this one aswell. Haven't noticed bareback before on her profile. Another one to avoid

Offline ulstersubbie

You definitely dodged a bullet. Terrible area as well!

Offline antsz

You definitely dodged a bullet. Terrible area as well!

Certainly is, when I was working for the authorities we were never off this estate, horrible place with horrible people  :lol:

Offline SexnLust17

Is monsall and area that is that last tram stop before Manchester City centre from oldham and Rochdale tram I will never ever visit a WG from there most likely to be a plan to Rob the punter or get beaten up by a gang

Offline NigelF

Is monsall and area that is that last tram stop before Manchester City centre from oldham and Rochdale tram

It is. As you and others have mentioned and as I forgot to, the area is a shithole. I spent the whole time there sat in my car which is probably a good thing for both myself and my car.