Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL.MONIKA Warrington TOFTT  (Read 719 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5148127) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Twisted up please

Warning not the girl in the photo.  I think a few of the photos are picked from a few other profiles

Against my gut feeling and needing a quick punt i fired off a few messages.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met this lady back in April time.  A terraced house in a residential area.  Parked a few streets away.

£40 for 15mins

Coms

Good, easy and no messing about. 

a little dodgy as it was a residential area.  i was conscious of curtain twitchers and felt like a neighbour was watching me as i approached the house.  The house looked grubby.  led upstairs, the room was warm and basic.   

Looks

Not the girl in the photos.  the lady was between 35-40's id say, eastern european gypsie vibe dark hair.  id say she was average looks but she had bad teeth and thinking back i should of walked definitely but im new to this.  Her body was a little chubby and nowhere as tight and smooth as in the pictures. 

The Meet

She was nice enough, chatted, undressed and lay back while she kissed my neck and worked her way down to OW as i played with her breasts.  The johnny was thick though but i held her head and got enough friction to mustered a hard on. 

She turned around and i played with her pussy which wasn't the freshest of smelling, which put me off straight away.  i poked at it for a bit with my fingers then tried to put my dick in her as i wanted to unload and get out of there. 

Just not having the best of luck with this punting and got to say i hung my head in shame as i left the house. 

Offline Punterplus

Sounds like a negative all day long to me.

yea i think i am being a bit generous here tbh.   i dunno if i can change it though

Offline Kool Keef

yea i think i am being a bit generous here tbh.   i dunno if i can change it though

Do you want it changing?

Do you want it changing?

yes as i think that the photos aren't accurate and not off the girl that i actually met.  Thanks

Offline Licking Lizard

We've all been there mate. When I stray from regulars/know's, I recon I'll have 1 decent punt in 10 and definitely steer clear of EE's

Offline Mancunian99

Unlucky pal! We've all had shit punts, happens. To get yourself back on track probably worth a bit of research before your next punt, I know in my early days I took the plunge a few times which didn't go well. Since then I make sure I search for reviews on here for a profile. Go for someone with good reviews to give you that kick start again  :thumbsup: