Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Number_one  (Read 569 times)

Offline Silverfox

Good morning everyone, i joined over a year ago and only had 1 punt before covid struck and due to health issues i have been reluctant to actually meet for a punt.
My only punt was with a hot Polish blonde who had an AW profile called Number_one and from reading the southwest teviews she was in a regular address near Asda, Bedminster top floor flat.
Ive tried performing an AW search but no joy....
Just wondering if anyone knows if she is still in the area and what her new name might be?
Hoping to start punting again and will start adding my honest reviews soon...
Happy Punting Everyone.
Banned reason: Spamming post reports
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hamchang

Offline Silverfox

Hi there, i know this aw profile was listed as a scammer but that profile had the number 1 at the end so was a different profile. This wg was petite blonde, polish and late 20's.
Shes prob not in the uk anymore but was an amazing punt...

Offline hamchang

I think we need to buy a hat, lads. The silverfox is going to get married  :sarcastic:

Offline simping

I think we need to buy a hat, lads. The silverfox is going to get married  :sarcastic:

+1
Gotta hit the town for his bachelor party  :D

Offline Silverfox

Lol guys....well im back to work now and looking to explore whats out there....problem is i can only log into ukpunting when on home wifi....for some reason my network wont allow access when using mobile data???
Trying to research at home either night before or before i leave the home....difficult as i travel all over the south my might have to simply take a chance....