Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing andrea Gloucester  (Read 935 times)

Offline Thewindow

Anyone had the pleasure??

External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance!

Offline sdr204

I'm tempted too. Maybe I'll TOFTT

Offline Thewindow

She seems moody enough to be real!

Offline ZigZac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Anyone had the pleasure??

Thanks in advance!

You've only asked questions so far, buddy. Any chance you're going to contribute anything back to the forum?

Offline Thewindow

Offline JimmySW

In Vivastreet are pictures with her face

If that's her (it's the same phone number), she's £10 cheaper on AW and does A levels!

Offline HawkG

Hidden feedback on AW so tread very carefully.

Offline ZigZac

In my opinion there's no girl from the pictures. I think random girls use the same profile.

Online xxxpacxxx

Don’t. Will leave a review on the next few days when I have more time. Made the rookie mistake of thinking 0 feedback meant there was no feedback rather than it being hidden. Discovered this when I got home and clicked to leave feedback.

It is the girl in the pic which makes it all the more disappointing. She was a headcase and it was a bad experience.

Offline HawkG

It was only 60p for the PG, where the pictures totally scream FAKE.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 01:45:57 am by HawkG »

Online xxxpacxxx

I suspect the profile is recycled. The Vivastreet ads disappeared this morning and the photo on the profile has been deleted to leave one of an arse. The profile photo on there yesterday was the girl I saw.

I suspect that she’s either gone back to London, or that the pimp is on here, saw the negative review and removed the ads and photos. More than likely the former but you never know.