Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie Lou and Katie Kay - Swindon  (Read 1638 times)

Offline swindongent81

Tempted to try and see these 2 this weekend for 15 mins oral and facials, £80. Not stunning by a long way but Lottie particularly seems very naughty!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline swindongent81

Having just read some further reviews, maybe not. Must engage brain before cock!

Offline Lewis

"AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members"

Is one dodgy group full of photo sellers and fake profiles.

Offline Danj89

I took a punt on that katiekay Davis years back in Swindon and she was totally shit, loose pussy, boobs really flat (if you notice all pics where she looks busty they are held up) promised cim then dodged it and said it means cum towards mouth not cum in mouth, then kept hounding me to come back to a repeat booking. Sure she had a old profile with reviews on here I'll try and find it.

Offline swindongent81

Cheers, sounds terrible and definitely giving it a swerve now!

Offline Razor Boy

I saw Lottie 18 months or so ago... wouldn’t return if I was paid to do so  :thumbsdown:

Offline Colston36

I am very much in the minority here. Never met the Davis lady, but have had good times with Lottie. Mind you she's certainly not for all tastes: a woman of substance, but gives (me, anyhow) a good blow job. Davis sounds even bigger!

Online bdyno

I've never met either, although I have once bumped in to Katie whilst she was walking a dog a couple of years ago.  She's definitely bigger than she makes herself look in the pictures, although that in itself wouldn't put me off - I don't mind a bigger girl.  I've seen her on OnlyFans lately as well (treated myself to a free trial of her page).  Some of her videos on there show how big she really is too.

I've also discussed her with another SP I see occasionally.  She basically confirmed what reviews say, she's a bit miserable and stupidly fake with her moaning etc.  Apparently it was so bad the girl I see actually told her to shut up during a duo session!!  She did also tell me that if you caught Katie in the right mood, she could be a dirty bitch who's up for anything, but we don't pay to take a risk on a girl's mood.

Both also seem to work with Crystal Dennison a lot.  From what I hear, she has the same reputation as Katie.  Same waistline too, but (IMO) doesn't wear it as well.

Offline Stiltskin

Both also seem to work with Crystal Dennison a lot.  From what I hear, she has the same reputation as Katie.  Same waistline too, but (IMO) doesn't wear it as well.

You heard right there!

Offline SecretPete

They both do bareback…no thank you!

Offline simping

They both do bareback…no thank you!
+1
Lottie definitely, not sure about Katie tho

Online bdyno

+1
Lottie definitely, not sure about Katie tho
I thought this.  I've never seen any hint of BB on Katie's account, nor in any other conversation about her.