Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dolly-sweet of Kingsbury  (Read 2090 times)

1 review(s) for ^^DOLLY^^ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

dolly-sweet of Kingsbury, (Brent)

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

An impulse-buy. I had a suddenly free lunch-time and a sudden attack of randyness, took a look online using a proximity search and found dolly. One phone call and I had her address by text, and a short while later parked in the road with a one-hour limit outside her block. I had the information on which door to choose, called again and she rang me in, first floor, a small clean and basic flat. A modest box of chocs earned me a sloppy kiss on each cheek – continental style. Paid, a quick pee, and off with our clothes.

The bed was a mattress with no sheet or towel but the place was clean and there were no pongs. I realised from the bedding in a corner that someone had slept there. There were at least 2 other slim young Romanian ladies in the flat.

I knew there would be extras from the online menu so handed over £100 to avoid a discussion. I found her to be just what I like, young short, round, plump, and without inhibition,, very tactile and sensuous. We snogged. She proferred her breasts for me to suck both nipples at once – we both enjoyed that; I stroked her soft flesh here and there. I licked her sowly until she came and then some. She liked it and said so. She stroked my hard mister happy gently and I declined a blow-job as I was too excited, so she oiled him and stroked him some more. Then she did something I never saw before. She took a wet-wipe, screwed it up and inserted it like a small ball into her vagina. Go figure.

She had some small jewels in her pubic area above the entry/labia. I remain neutral about this.

She said she liked doggy so I got her to assume the position and entered her from behind. I decided to avoid the wet one and entered her emergency exit slowly, purposefully and gently to her mild dismay. I suppose she must have laid forward and thought of England or maybe Romania. I do not like to cause pain and she began to enjoy it and brought a hand back to stroke my danglers. I took a hand forward and found her nipples. I was very tightly in, very slippy in and out and it did not take many movements for a long slow orgasm.

The usual small talk while dressing, a quick snog, goodbye and 3 minutes to go on the parking. Phew. Nice one.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 07:05:21 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline titanph

Barebacker, immediate no go for me. and what the fuck is with stuffing a baby wipe up her vagina. Randy or not there must have been some other options.

Offline Tonyleung

dolly-sweet of Kingsbury, (Brent)

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The bed was a mattress with no sheet or towel but the place was clean and there were no pongs. I realised from the bedding in a corner that someone had slept there. There were at least 2 other slim young Romanian ladies in the flat.

Or there was a massive wet patch where the WG has been doing punters back to back.

Wiltsboy01

Then she did something I never saw before. She took a wet-wipe, screwed it up and inserted it like a small ball into her vagina.

No offence meant to you HP but it sounds like the silly bitch is gonna go back home with a GUM loyalty card and a babby :(

Offline riker

Am i right in saying you fucked her bareback in the arse?  :scare:

Wiltsboy01

Am i right in saying you fucked her bareback in the arse?  :scare:

He probably did, hence the 'no offence to HP' in my post when she goes home pregs and 'everything +ve'