Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour - Marylebone  (Read 1682 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chiefwiggum

External Link/Members Only

45 minute booking -£100

This was a tough one, borderline neutral.

Block of flats close to Baker Street station, safe and discreet

Meeting

Cherie is attractive, long legs and nice body. I was not asked to shower on arrival which I did not take as a great sign but luckily I had just showered in the gym and was requesting oral with a condom so I thought was not such a big deal. Kissing was light , and I stripped off before asking Cherie to apply a condom. The oral I felt was of a poor standard, monotonous, no dirty talk, no eye contact, and I felt she looked bored. I orgasmed in the condom and then Cherie livened up in terms of enthusiasm and conversation. I cut the talk short and received oral again, and we fucked in doggy and missionary before I came again. 

I rate the meeting negative as during sex, I felt Cherie looked bored, disinterested and going through the motions. As soon as each round was over she was trying to kill time through bog standard conversation which I felt was a time wasting technique. Her oral technique was poor imo (my cock is average sized so this was not an issue).

I think she is a good option for those looking for a pump/dump, or want to experience her good looks. However I left feeling that it was money wasted and would not return. Perhaps we just didn’t click..

« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 05:48:04 pm by Chiefwiggum »
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for reviewing, Wiggum.  What did you think about ironmongery in her nose? Would she be more attractive without it do you think?

Cheers. 

Offline Chiefwiggum

Thanks for reviewing, Wiggum.  What did you think about ironmongery in her nose? Would she be more attractive without it do you think?

Cheers.

To be honest it didn’t bother me, she is an attractive woman with an alternative look. I wouldn’t be put off by that personally, and if that’s your sticking point don’t worry.

Offline Waterhouse

To be honest it didn’t bother me, she is an attractive woman with an alternative look. I wouldn’t be put off by that personally, and if that’s your sticking point don’t worry.
Seems a nice enough gal, but she's not for me.   :hi:

Offline ttv1

Are you sure it was 45mins for 100£?? on her profile thats the price for hhr :unknown:

Offline Chiefwiggum

Are you sure it was 45mins for 100£?? on her profile thats the price for hhr :unknown:

Apologies was a half an hour booking

hardrock89

ironmongery in her nose? She looks different and atractive to me

Offline Chiefwiggum

ironmongery in her nose? She looks different and atractive to me

I think he was referring to her nose piercing

Offline Sh5278

No tip for this one then I guess  :sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

Sounds like the word ' JADED' is creeping into service and slowly settling in.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 09:47:06 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chiefwiggum