Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone remember Sharon of Norwich?  (Read 831 times)

Offline juli316uk

Does anyone remember Sharon in Norwich? She used to advertise in the telephone boxes near the train station and in the sport newspaper as a "tall leggy blonde" or something like that, and was based on Stracey Road.

I used to be a regular customer a few years back, and always got a top notch service, and as I've been out of the loop for a while I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to her.

Offline basicman

Offline whorelover

yes sharon was my first regular punt in norwich . did not know if she was still working as that was ten years ago at least i reckon  :cool:

Offline basicman

If you log into A.W.----You will find her as :dancegirl: Gina

Offline Henry767

Was that in a ground floor flat, one of about 6 in the house, in a road of hotels and guest houses? I think she had a West Country accent?

SaneOnes

Yeah, that's got to be her. I tried to book her a few months ago but she came off as rather stand-offish over the phone. When I asked her about OWO, she gave me an unnecessary lecture about the risks and what not when she could've left it at "no, sorry". Two and a half minutes of the less than three minutes conversation was about the peril of any kind of oral activity without a condom.

Maybe she was friendlier a few years ago. She really didn't sound like someone who would enjoy being in this profession after doing it for a while.