Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXfuntimesXX Ipswich  (Read 1603 times)

8 review(s) for Xxfuntimesxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5292108) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dulmenite

Ok , this is my first review . AW ID no is 341701 . Sorry don't know how to do links !

Saw XXfuntimesXX last week . Name is Lucia . Based in the Chantry Park area of Ipswich .
Tried phoning several times and eventually got an answer , speaks good English and has a very pleasant telephone manner . Be aware , does not respond to any text message .

Meeting was arranged , Postcode sent by text on the day , I rang on arrival at location and was given flat number . Heads up on this one ! There are several lookalike buildings each with a Building name . Ask for the Building name as well as flat number . Location is on ground floor , no steps or lift required . I was asked to be very quiet as neighbours are a bit nosey ? I never saw anyone else .

Knocked on door , Lucia was standing behind it , dressed as requested . Nurse outfit , tits hanging out , red lipstick hair tied up . Nurse outfit was 2 sizes too small and a beautiful pair of tits were on display . Lucia is not thin and not fat , what I would call " well covered " meat on bones .

Paid £ 100 for a 1 hour incall . Was given a lovely warm kiss , little bit of tongue not a deep French experience .  I undressed and went to the bathroom to wash , all the doors to other rooms were open, and I determined she was alone . There is evidence of a pet cat that comes and goes , flat in fair condition no obvious signs of multi occupancy .

Onto the bed we got , plenty of light kissing and fondling , OWO was commenced , bearing in mind I was clean shaved and washed I did not consider the use of wet wipe after wet wipe necessary . Rather poor at OWO . It was lick lick wet wipe wet wipe . Her profile states " Deep Throat " It's my speciality , trust me when I say that .  Absolute bullshit . Your cock would have to be of a minuscule size for that to be achieved . I requested CIM , was told no . So, there I was , lying on the bed , a massive hard on being poorly attended to and starting to feel like I had been conned . Not too happy here .

Finished off with a massage , that was not too good either , I did not fancy fucking her so she gave me a fairly good handjob to completion . Spunk flew everywhere . Off she ran to wash her hands . I was now into 35 minutes of my allotted 60 .

On return after hand wash she had to be encouraged to get back on the bed , a bit of a cuddle and light touching , but that was all . Fucking shame really , she has a good body , is a really warm and friendly person but I don't want a conversation on cooking skills or how she only gets 8 or 9 punters in a week . Plus she works evenings in a real job , or so she says !

On reflection , I was given the promise of DT that didn't happen , a pussy that had not been shaved for a few days , I only fuck clean shaven women . It's my thing . Would I go back ? No . Was it VFM ? No

I am sure there must be better ? Damn shame though , lovely pair of tits , but that's about it .

Offline socks

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:18:28 pm by socks »

Offline davidac

Nothing makes you feel like just another punter than the overzealous use of wet wipes before anything's happened. A real turn off.

SaneOnes

You could've given yourself one of the best handjobs ever as opposed to the fairly good one that you had received for £100. Since there was no sex at all, this would've been a negative from me.

Offline TheBoyRobbie

First time I went to see Lucia, she was excellent and a great punt. Started off with decent OW, onto sex in doggie then mish, then after a clean up a really pleasant / cute chat. Only possible issue was she seemed a bit nervous in mish, only relaxing when I'd cum and she could verify the condom was OK.

Few weeks later (can't remember exact date, but recall the event well) whole thing started well again. Really cute on arrival, lovely pert bum to follow up the stairs, but then started to go a bit downhill.

VERY brief OW, then she wanted to jump on top. I wasn't ready for that so asked for 69 which was agreed to (not that enthusiastically) so I get a slightly bristly pussy near my face (not 'on' by any means - and she kept moving away (I was clean shaven, so no idea what the issue was) Very little attention to my cock during this, so in the event I thought "f**k it, may as well get to the main course..."

Again, she seemed really nervous / on edge during mish. I asked if she was OK and got a sort of "yeah" (I'm not that big, and I was being very gentle) then when I'd cum she was again more relaxed... But it rather finished the punt on a downer.

Not sure if it was just a bad day, but have taken my hard-earned elsewhere in the meantime.

A real shame, as she's as fit as f**k, and very very cute on the first visit. But hey ho, I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes...