Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel, Ipswich  (Read 2010 times)

Offline dickenson_2009

Anyone had the pleasure of visiting this lady?

External Link/Members Only

Offline TheLastSamuari

Did you give it a go ?
Any info

SaneOnes

Surely she must have heard of AW by now?

Offline Willyed

Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dickenson_2009

yes... avoid!!!! .. She is a scam... she has quite a few adds on crazyoz... with few other numbers.. will let you a road name to meet --- generally either London Road or Crabbe Street and then you have to pay her driver.. :) while "she is opening up the room" and  when you try to locate the which way you need to go in.. she runs and jumps into the car to wooz... off!! :).. lessons learnt ...

Avoid guys!

Offline Willyed

Did you report it to crazyoz?
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GreggCarter

I can concur with this.

Tried to book her last week and was given an address near to Northgate sports centre. A car dropped her off then suspiciously drove off only to turn around and park back at the same spot and sit right where she'd ask me to meet her (at the back gate to 'her flat'). I got outta there sharpish it was all too strange for me.

Offline masseyferguson

Didn't you take the car number ? The police would be interested I'm sure, she and her driver are criminals.
Somebody needs to set her up, get the car number and / or make sure it's the police who meet her !!
We shouldn't just accept this type of scam, as a board we should combat it.

Online somethingrandom

External Link/Members Only

Is this the same girl?
I had good comms with her a while ago but did not meet as she was only willing to do 1hr+

Offline masseyferguson

This Ipswich Mel has also just popped up on AW.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Who knows whether there's any connection ?

I'm not going to find out that's for sure, so what does it matter ..... nobody should TOFTT here ?