Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Closing account  (Read 1531 times)

hibbyandy

How do you go about closing your uk punting account?  Can't seem to find a link that lets you contact admin and I don't have the ability to send messages.
Any help appreciated.

Andy

Offline HarryZZ

Just leave, remove all your information, change the email address and don't come back.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Change your username to "Turmoil" and then log out and then within no more than 5 seconds put all your devices that can access the internet into a bucket of water. You're welcome!

Offline Goldfinch

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Account deletion
Accounts are not deleted, simply log out and don't use the account again. Do not post resignation posts to announce you are leaving. Just logout and don't be a drama queen.

:hi:

hibbyandy

Thanks - hadnt spotted that!

OldAdmin

What a surprise, he's already created a new account  :rolleyes:

Offline lewisjones23

:lol: what a fucking idiot

Offline hungrypunt

hmmmmm, a none unique u/name methinks

silly Andy :(

at least mine links to another guy who people can try and "out" ME / Him with lol
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 07:17:10 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline smiths

And I was going to thank him for his 5 whole posts in over 4 years. :rolleyes:

Offline itk

How do you go about closing your uk punting account?  Can't seem to find a link that lets you contact admin and I don't have the ability to send messages.
Any help appreciated.

Andy

Many thanks on behalf of all members here of your worthwhile contribution.  :thumbsup:

Offline Moresomes

Many thanks on behalf of all members here of your worthwhile contribution.  :thumbsup:

He might be a bit more prolific with his new account. (Might pay him to look a bit sharpish)   :bomb: :bomb: