Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red wings!!  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Tom Bork

Hi all, i am far from a regular or seasoned punter only managing about one every 4 months or so, due to spare time and finacial constraints and I am aware that it is not a hobby for the squeamish by any means.

I was just wondering how common it was to collect a set of red wings ?(without wanting them, may I add!!!!)

In my half dozen or so punts I have managed to collect 2 sets, whilst "bagged and inserted"...Is this just down to sheer bad luck or does it happen more often than is talked about?

What sort of action would anyone else take, regarding health, expectation of refund etc?

Offline Buttons

Just once in 10 years with SP's. Probably 4 or 5 times with civies in the same period (ha ha see what I did there  :lol:). Doesn't bother me much if at all.

As you say, it's not a hobby for the squeamish.

Offline Tom Bork

I did think that maybe I was just havingva cycle of bad luck....hasn't put me off punting as such, but now just a little more reluctant to do RO. Which is a shame as it
is something that I find enjoyable, but is certainly not going to be the make or break of my punt.

Offline Buttons

Ah, RO.....I've encountered red wings once, only slightly. Again no biggie. All part of life's rich tapestry..... :drinks:

FlyingBreadMan

Offline Buttons

Like brown wings but red......you get them from a menstrual lady, or Red Bull. I get confused..... :D

Offline Marmalade

Another euphemistic thread starter from a so-called punter that has an almost identical name to another complete wankbag.

Here's another sample:

I am admittedly a classic long time lurker, signed up and asked a few questions, and thought about posting about my experiences but was put off by the fact that some new posters were not exactly given a warm welcome when first posting reviews.  Now that I have a mere handfull of punts to my name maybe it is time that I started posting in order to give back a little of what this site has provided me.

That was over a year ago.

Even earlier than that you promised a review -- and eventually wrote that you "had no complaints".

Not a single line to suggest you actually have been on a punt. Not a single useful post that can materially help another punter. And now you come out with some girly phrase to make another thread starter. Is it being too kind to suggest that you maybe very gently pull the tampon out of your fucking arse?  :kissgirl:

FlyingBreadMan

Another euphemistic thread starter from a so-called punter that has an almost identical name to another complete wankbag.

Here's another sample:

That was over a year ago.

Even earlier than that you promised a review -- and eventually wrote that you "had no complaints".

Not a single line to suggest you actually have been on a punt. Not a single useful post that can materially help another punter. And now you come out with some girly phrase to make another thread starter. Is it being too kind to suggest that you maybe very gently pull the tampon out of your fucking arse?  :kissgirl:

Woah!

:D :D

You don't work at UK border control do you?

(Bork...if this was border control I think you'd be on the first flight back!)

But fair point...contribute reviews. Don't just lurk.

Offline Marmalade

Woah!

:D :D

You don't work at UK border control do you?

(Bork...if this was border control I think you'd be on the first flight back!)

But fair point...contribute reviews. Don't just lurk.

Dear Mr B(j)ork:

Hi I am new here and have been using this place for a few weeks. Just wanted to say there is very useful information here :-)

Hi all, i am far from a regular or seasoned punter only managing about one every 4 months or so, due to spare time and finacial constraints and I am aware that it is not a hobby for the squeamish by any means.

In my half dozen or so punts I have managed to collect 2 sets

I'm thinking if I got two passports, one in the name of Marmalade and one as Mjarmalade that would be cool? Not like anyone would notice.  :rolleyes: