Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is This Acceptable From a WG?  (Read 5432 times)

Offline smiths

Maybe she'll out herself and come on here to give 'her side' of the story  :D

If she did I would be asking why she didn't mention at the end of the paid time that she had a problem over running. This scenario doesn't happen to me as once the time is up I am ready to leave and make of point of saying so, its ALWAYS the WG who has said no hurry, once she says that it don't expect to be asked for extra money because of it, if I were that would sour things for me, though it rarely happens in reality. So in my view the lesson is always check with the WG at the end of the paid time, don't leave it hanging in the air as to her way of looking at over running.

Offline Rock123

You should always ALWAYS pay at the start of the session therefore the working girl will be in no doubts how long you want the session for and can't complain if you run over.

Expl1cit

If she did I would be asking why she didn't mention at the end of the paid time that she had a problem over running. This scenario doesn't happen to me as once the time is up I am ready to leave and make of point of saying so, its ALWAYS the WG who has said no hurry, once she says that it don't expect to be asked for extra money because of it, if I were that would sour things for me, though it rarely happens in reality. So in my view the lesson is always check with the WG at the end of the paid time, don't leave it hanging in the air as to her way of looking at over running.

I can answer that for her!  It appears she genuinely lost track of time as she seemed surprised at the end of the session what the time was.  I also have no idea where the hell two hours went by, I arrived, we chatted for what seemed like just five minutes, got down to business, a bloody long RO session, OWO, a bit of a breather, sex in a couple of positions and that was that. 

Anyway - most comments on this thread are appreciated. I've now drawn a line under the issue and moved on.  If i'm still punting in a year, I might see if I can have another ride with her.

Online Marmalade

Quote from: floatie
Maybe I should just stick to fucking them

Or just fuck the rest of them. All this kerfuffle over one fucking prossie, man. Good or bad, it's not worth the headfuck space thinking about it.

Erase her from your memory. Right click delete. Next.

vw

Or just fuck the rest of them. All this kerfuffle over one fucking prossie, man. Good or bad, it's not worth the headfuck space thinking about it.

Erase her from your memory. Right click delete. Next.

He's on a Mac no right click, you have fucked old Floater now !

Offline Gordon Bennett

My response would be to apologise for getting lost in the moment, point out that she should have piped up sooner and brought proceedings to a close and then offer to pay her whatever she wanted (within the bounds of her rates) to cover the additional time. I'd say it'd be 50/50 if she accepted the cash but if she did in no way would I feel conned, slighted, cheated or aggrieved.
Above is just a personal response... I don't think there's a definitive way to handle it though.

Type_O_Negative

A number of those white knight fluffy cunts claimed this and that Sam, personally I don't even believe all or indeed many of their punts they reviewed actually occurred, I think they colluded with the WGs so as to get her more business off here while they got a free punt or more. Dodgy pricks the lot of them in my book, and there are still some on here I view just the same. :thumbsdown:

i noticed a few of them got a ban  :thumbsup: while i wasn't here for a few months.

Offline smiths

i noticed a few of them got a ban  :thumbsup: while i wasn't here for a few months.

Yep, on one thread about the WG Little Katie some of them came galloping on and admin chopped them down one by one, 4 or 5 on that thread alone, then unclesnideheart got chopped on Christmas Day.

Online Marmalade

He's on a Mac no right click, you have fucked old Floater now !
right click is no problem on a mac: just install the right click extension on firefox.

Expl1cit

Yep, on one thread about the WG Little Katie some of them came galloping on and admin chopped them down one by one, 4 or 5 on that thread alone, then unclesnideheart got chopped on Christmas Day.
What a beautiful Christmas it was  :lol:

Just a shame that other cunt still gets to post reviews on here under the illusion of helping punters

vw

What a beautiful Christmas it was  :lol:

Just a shame that other cunt still gets to post reviews on here under the illusion of helping punters
Quasimodo The Great !   :scare:

Offline azrael

It was poor form on her end, but if you go there knowing that you can prolong the meeting with the wg then, shame on you. As a rule always pay up front that way the wg knows where she stands with the alotted time.
If you still feel hard done by then name and shame her and move on to another wg  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

I think that's fair comment from KN and have come across not dissimilar scenarios. The prossie takes a relative shine to a punter, especially say after she's had three utter arseholes (or worse arseholes) in a row. She relaxes and gives him some latitude and boy is he grateful. Starts to think she 'likes' him. Then one day the prossie has to get up for yet another fucking appointment and thinks to herself, "Why am I being so nice to this fat bastard who's basically taking (or I'm letting take) advantage? Fuck that. It's a business arrangement!"

I've lost count of the number of prossies who have 'tightened up' their arrangements. If they are going to survive in the business they need to get their head straight on such things. I think the better ones let an appointment run over by ten or fifteen minutes quite deliberately, as standard, to make a good impression (as indeed it does) and probably do it every time unless she has to fuck off somewhere or the punter is so bloody painful she wants shot of him faster than she can say bulima.
 :hi:
Marm, there's a whole world of difference between letting a booking run over by 10 - 15 minutes and letting it run over by 1+ hours. A huge difference.

I agree that there's probably an element of the prossie trying to make a good impression or they may have genuinely enjoyed the the meet but I'm sceptical of that. It did occur to me that perhaps the real reason this prossie lets the time overrun with some punters due to them posting on UKP?

My issue with this chancer is that he knowingly paid for 1 hour, whilst clearly trying to take advantage of her good nature or awareness that he was a UKP member, to squeeze out an extra hour plus and more some. Perhaps he thought he could get away with it as she wouldn't risk 'upsetting' a member who posts on here, for fear of a bad rep. And what happens, the minute she asks for some extra money, he turns up on here to fucking bitch and moan. True to form.

It's got fuck all to do with being a customer, in my opinion. I'm sorry Anth, but completely irrelevant to this case, in my opinion. It's very clear to me that he was boundary pushing to a very high degree. I wouldn't at all be surprised if she had a serious re-think after the previous three times. She didn't make any demands for the full amount, by the looks of it but merely a gesture. Is that really unreasonable and why did he not insist on paying up front? I always insist on paying up front. In Thailand, as you know, it's the form to pay afterwards, unless it's a bar fine. We all know the unwritten rule here. I'd find it embarrassing to put any prossie in the position of asking for the money at all. After I've confirmed the services are on offer as being advertised, I immediately pay up.

Yes, she should keep an eye on the time, but it's pretty lame of the OP to blame it all on the prossie. He's an adult. He can read a fucking clock or look at a watch. Yes, she did act in an unprofessional manner too. However, if this had happened a single time, I wouldn't even bother to post but this happened four times and he's admitted that he was expecting extra time for nothing.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:33:47 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

Your examples are all irrelevant to this situation. GP's & teachers are being paid regardless. The time frames are there to organise their days but they still get paid the same amount and work the same hours. You said it happened once with your driving instructor, not 4 times and in that case your instructor may have allowed it. In this case it seems the OP was trying to push his luck, and the girl isn't the normal one you meet that chucks you out when your time is up. If it's who i think it is, your time starts when the action starts. Any shower time isn't taken out of your punt. She doesn't clock watch, offers your a drink and doesn't rush you out, preferring to have a chat and relax before you leave, and since she doesn't operate back to back bookings some punters try to take advantage of it. That to me sounds like boundary pushing, and although I do agree that a sensible customer tries to get the best deal possible, this in my view isn't sensible given the knowledge that the girl is too nice to say anything about it. It's taking advantage.
Good post.

I agree with you. I couldn't give a flying fuck who the girl is. It's completely irrelevant. I haven't even bothered to speculate because I don't care. I'm simply calling it on what I've read from the OP. I'm most certainly not known for defending prossies on here.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:37:35 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Fishface

I think the girls should be fitted with fucko-meters that get switched on as soon as the punter touches her until the action stops, but with a special adaptation, whenever she gets RO the meter starts going backwards :wacko:

Does that sound fair, Dragons Den here I come ;)
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline punk

Quasimodo The Great !   :scare:

He is only able to write reviews and still causing waves.

Of course its every one else's fault,though on a thread on UKE,he claimed to a prossie on there that he deliberately got banned on UKP  by Admin,as if it was some sort of master stroke of planning on Quasi's part.

Online Marmalade

Marm, there's a whole world
I refer the 'onourable gentleman to my previous comment. "it's just a fucking prossie: if he fucked up or she fucked up it's not worth a big head fuck just move on."  :cool:

Expl1cit

He is only able to write reviews and still causing waves.

Of course its every one else's fault,though on a thread on UKE,he claimed to a prossie on there that he deliberately got banned on UKP  by Admin,as if it was some sort of master stroke of planning on Quasi's part.

Also claimed that UKE was created for him  :lol:   What a delusional cunt!!!

Expl1cit

Marm, there's a whole world of difference between letting a booking run over by 10 - 15 minutes and letting it run over by 1+ hours. A huge difference.

I agree that there's probably an element of the prossie trying to make a good impression or they may have genuinely enjoyed the the meet but I'm sceptical of that. It did occur to me that perhaps the real reason this prossie lets the time overrun with some punters due to them posting on UKP?

My issue with this chancer is that he knowingly paid for 1 hour, whilst clearly trying to take advantage of her good nature or awareness that he was a UKP member, to squeeze out an extra hour plus and more some. Perhaps he thought he could get away with it as she wouldn't risk 'upsetting' a member who posts on here, for fear of a bad rep. And what happens, the minute she asks for some extra money, he turns up on here to fucking bitch and moan. True to form.

It's got fuck all to do with being a customer, in my opinion. I'm sorry Anth, but completely irrelevant to this case, in my opinion. It's very clear to me that he was boundary pushing to a very high degree. I wouldn't at all be surprised if she had a serious re-think after the previous three times. She didn't make any demands for the full amount, by the looks of it but merely a gesture. Is that really unreasonable and why did he not insist on paying up front? I always insist on paying up front. In Thailand, as you know, it's the form to pay afterwards, unless it's a bar fine. We all know the unwritten rule here. I'd find it embarrassing to put any prossie in the position of asking for the money at all. After I've confirmed the services are on offer as being advertised, I immediately pay up.

Yes, she should keep an eye on the time, but it's pretty lame of the OP to blame it all on the prossie. He's an adult. He can read a fucking clock or look at a watch. Yes, she did act in an unprofessional manner too. However, if this had happened a single time, I wouldn't even bother to post but this happened four times and he's admitted that he was expecting extra time for nothing.

What you fail to understand in your response, is yours is just one opinion.  While you are entitled to it, it doesn't give you any right to force that down anyone else's throat based on your fucking speculation when you have no idea of the facts involved.   A chancer, clearly trying to take advantage of her good nature?  Boundary Pushing to a very high degree? Coming here to bitch and moan? You should be on SAAFE, you fluffy cunt!

The WG in question has no idea I post on UKP.  There is no unwritten rule to here to pay upfront.  Its not my responsibility to look at my watch!

You've had your say, so to come back and ramble on about the same shit again says more about you than anything else  :hi:

The QUESTION was simply, should a WG expect additional money on an agreed booking because it overran.  The answer, as confirmed by most logical people is NO.  Anything else in between is open for opinion!

Online Marmalade

Hidden Image/Members Only

A WG will expect what she expects. She will run over if she runs over.

It's really very silly IMO to go on and on about whether a WG, who's behaviour you have no fucking control over, should or shouldn't do something. She'll do what she does and it is ridiculous to think there is some sort of general rule that they are all programmed to follow. You may think there is, or should be, a general rule: it doesn't make it so. All you can say is what you are going to do about it. You responsibility as a punter is to decide what you will do. Hers is hers.

You can, if you want, choose to decide what you 'think' is reasonable for her to do or not do as a basis for deciding what you are going to do, but it comes down to the same thing.

I typed "overrun" into the saafe search box as I thought it might be more interesting to see what they think they think rather than what we think they think. It was, but only slightly.  :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Also claimed that UKE was created for him  :lol:   What a delusional cunt!!!

That came across in many of his know it all posts and threads.

Offline xa2xie

For incall bookings, I usually book an hour as I prefer a more relaxed session even though I only come once. 

One of my favourite regulars, who I have seen a total of four times has always been very relaxed about timekeeping, with me and most others from reading UKP reviews.  On our first three sessions, they overran by a minimum of two hours as we spent quite a lot of time talking, never more than an hour of fun.

On the recent fourth visit, again booked for 1 hour, we over ran by one hour, so two in total.  This session was a little different and involved less talking. I spent a good half an hour on RO and there was extended foreplay but I still only came once, and that was enough for me.  I didn't have any idea of the time, and even if I did - I assumed from previous visits that it was all good.  I never intend to get free time, but if its available and I have nowhere to be, then I am not going to turn it down.

She commented at the end that oh gosh, look at the time, its been 2 hours (which is shorter than our previous three sessions) but as I had not paid upfront and I was getting the fee counted, she asked if I could cover the additional time.  I found this to be quite poor form.  Had I known prior to the meet that I was booking two hours, I could have planned it better - maybe tried to get a second pop or probably just got straight to business and wrapped up within the hour, got dressed, paid the fee, and then spent some time chatting until she suggested I get moving or dropped a subtle hint. 

I had the extra money on me, and she didn't ask for a full hour rate but its more the principle that I wasn't happy with.  What are the thoughts here?
I think it's understandable. I got an experience not exactly the same but similar to yours. Long long time ago, I had a regular WG. Each time she greet me, it was really like a GF. I really thought she is my girl friend. I can come have dinner, stay overnight, go to restaurant ... but each time we have sex, few hours or day after, she'll send me the bill for 1h of her price. Firt time she invite me to stay overnight, then morning  make me pay for the sex, I was a bit angry. But soonly I understand that she like to spend time with me, but don't want to take the risk of being idiot. I'm happy with that, I considered her as my girl friend, had a lot oh fun.

I think that might be your case. WG has emotion, but has certain rules to respect.

Online MrMatrix

I strongly agree and especially so, since he had previous from several times before. I think it's called boundary pushing and something fluffy twats usually try to engage in.

He simply 'fucked up', by not paying for the hour in advance this time around.

Nobody is going to moan about having extra time for nothing if offered, but it should never be expected and each booking should be treated individually, in my opinion.
+1 . I've always paid upfront. Then its her oversight if it happens. Sorry OP but there's no such thing as a free lunch. In mitigation though she should have asked you to go earlier as well.  And I too only ever take the exact money. :hi: