Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Put this "girl" on my hotlist today then search on here for her  (Read 6364 times)

waldorf

and get this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16732.msg260832;topicseen#msg260832

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is no mention on her profile of her being born a him.....

Got to say this is a bit of a shocker...I would struggle with this if I had fucked her then found out she was a post op...everyone to their own but thats not for me.  Still think shes as fit as fuck but I couldn't even contemplate fucking her

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
She has a masculine look about her in her public gallery...

waldorf

She has a masculine look about her in her public gallery...
I took that to be her maturity combined with her level of physical fitness :)  glad I checked

Offline threechilliman

and get this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16732.msg260832;topicseen#msg260832

Got to say this is a bit of a shocker...I would struggle with this if I had fucked her then found out she was a post op...everyone to their own but thats not for me.  Still think shes as fit as fuck but I couldn't even contemplate fucking her

If you had fucked her and found out, what harm would you have come to? As you say, she looks fit as fuck... :unknown:

tcm

waldorf

If you had fucked her and found out, what harm would you have come to? As you say, she looks fit as fuck... :unknown:

tcm
You know what, at the moment I am still trying to figure that out.  Up till now I was always confident I was 100% hetrosexual.  Do I fancy a bloke??   am I gay?? Is she a bloke??don't know

Offline cueball

It's the deception that's the annoying part, I've nothing at all against anybody fucking anybody of any sex irrelevant of what they are wearing or surgically altered. The only thing I would be pissed off with is if they are what they say they are, there is nothing wrong about her/him putting on their profile that they are a post op.

Offline portable

You know what, at the moment I am still trying to figure that out.  Up till now I was always confident I was 100% hetrosexual.  Do I fancy a bloke??   am I gay?? Is she a bloke??don't know

You're still 100% heterosexual, dont' worry about it.

If you look at guys every day and every so often one prompts you to think "I'd have  a bit of that", or even if you fall in love with a guy... that's homosexuality. Because you find a post-op transgender woman attractive in some photos doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. If anything it shows he made the right decision to become a woman, that it's deep within his nature, his psychology, his physique. Anyway, even if you still want to see her, that's just exploring/testing your boundaries. You could be indifferent during and afterwards, really not be into it, maybe a little more into it but that just means you have confidence in your sexual preferences that go beyond your boundaries of being hetrosexual.

Offline dboy74

Every hole's a goal. Go for it  :D

waldorf

You're still 100% heterosexual, dont' worry about it.

If you look at guys every day and every so often one prompts you to think "I'd have  a bit of that", or even if you fall in love with a guy... that's homosexuality. Because you find a post-op transgender woman attractive in some photos doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. If anything it shows he made the right decision to become a woman, that it's deep within his nature, his psychology, his physique. Anyway, even if you still want to see her, that's just exploring/testing your boundaries. You could be indifferent during and afterwards, really not be into it, maybe a little more into it but that just means you have confidence in your sexual preferences that go beyond your boundaries of being hetrosexual.
She's still in the hot list,  but I think that's as far as it's going  :)

Online NightKid

False advertising is false advertising, no matter how much one tries to spin it.

Offline threechilliman

Don't over-think it. I'm not gay, but I've fucked a TS and the boyfriend of a WG and enjoyed both. I'd do it again as well for the simple reason that both were massive turn-on's for me - almost because it's wrong. In the main my punts are vanilla GFE jobs, but just occasionally I get something in my mind and I have to try it - I can't sit and wonder about it. That's what's great about punting.

I still really fancy girls though :D

tcm

Offline cueball

Don't over-think it. I'm not gay, but I've fucked a TS and the boyfriend of a WG and enjoyed both. I'd do it again as well for the simple reason that both were massive turn-on's for me - almost because it's wrong. In the main my punts are vanilla GFE jobs, but just occasionally I get something in my mind and I have to try it - I can't sit and wonder about it. That's what's great about punting.

tcm

Good post tcm

You're right, that's what's great about punting, I've had all ages from 20 odds to 50 odds, I've had fat, slim, tall, short, all sizes of tits and a myriad of hair colours, I've had black and white prossies (not enough black girls though).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

tcm

Good post tcm

You're right, that's what's great about punting, I've had all ages from 20 odds to 50 odds, I've had fat, slim, tall, short, all sizes of tits and a myriad of hair colours, I've had black and white prossies (not enough black girls though).

How many of these were women?  :D

Quesadilla

False advertising is false advertising, no matter how much one tries to spin it.
+1 - to each their own but you should know what you're getting into.

richie

Where on her profile does it say she's a tranny? I've just had a look through it and can't really say I spotted it.

Offline PumpAction

tcm

If you enjoy sex with men maybe you're bi-sexual/curious.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:54:08 pm by PumpAction »

west8

Amen to that. :drinks:

WHBStoke

Where on her profile does it say she's a tranny? I've just had a look through it and can't really say I spotted it.

I was going to ask the same thing. Is she a post-op Tranny or is that just people's opinion? Where is the confirmation?

I know some female Personal Trainers, they are just very toned and fit, if you like that body shape. One has fake boobs because the training meant hers never developed as much and she wanted to try to remain shapely.

Offline cueball

Offline threechilliman

If you enjoy sex with men maybe you're bi-sexual/curious.

Correct, bi curious would describe me. Girls are still a lot of fun though :yahoo:

tcm

Offline cueball

Online NightKid

I was going to ask the same thing. Is she a post-op Tranny or is that just people's opinion? Where is the confirmation?

Read the title of the thread linked in the OP or, hell, even the linked thread itself.

waldorf

done a little research. not difficult to find this person and does appear to have been a man originaly....not for me. if I had gone for it on the spur of the moment i would be very pissed off :scare:

Danny86

I couldn't care less, as long as there's no meat and two veg between her legs who cares? If she floats your boat that's all that matters. Personally i'm an ass man so she doesn't do anything for me, but if she did and was born a man, i'd tap it.

Life's to short to worry about this kind of thing.

Offline rockstar

One of her reviews says her vulva got wet and the punter played with her clitoris. Does that happen with a TS ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
One of her reviews says her vulva got wet and the punter played with her clitoris. Does that happen with a TS ?

External Link/Members Only

Yes if she has placed lubed deep inside her vagina as it slowly seeps out. It's a trick quite s few females use as well

Offline rockstar

Yes if she has placed lubed deep inside her vagina as it slowly seeps out. It's a trick quite s few females use as well

Well you live and learn !

Offline BMDingo

hi guys

i really wanna see sarakate and everytime i look through her AW profile i just wanna make a booking but all i want to know did she used to be a man coz when i think though it i won't feel comfortable if i found out i just had sex with a person who used to be a man, i hope this doesn't sound rude to whom ever reads this.

here is her profile

Banned reason: 7 years of leeching.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bangerben

Clicked the link and seen the pic. Very likely a dude.

Captain Kang

Some post-op trans women do lubricate naturally when aroused. 

Offline muffherwell91

Clicked the link and seen the pic. Very likely a dude.
Same for me, in my opinion she facially still looks a little masculine. Each to there own, however, I wouldn’t put her on my hotlist.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sparky6996

I rarely post but this thread has prompted me. I'm glad to read some sensible views on attraction, transgender people and sexuality in general. If you're attracted to a person, what does it matter what sex they were born? If you google someone called Buck Angel you'll see a man who was born a woman. Some people seem to believe that it's wrong to be attracted to a woman who was born a bloke. By that logic, they'd find nothing wrong with being attracted to Buck. Please, let's not worry about who everyone's banging. After all, most of us here are men and see no problem with 2 ladies enjoying each other

Offline TheBSG

Oh dear... I've punted with her :(

Is she definitely a TS or is it just an urban legend as I never clocked it and had a full hour session with her

Offline NelsonH

Interesting profile this.

Rating of 800 plus, looks great, likes Jaguar XF and Top-Gear, somewhat masculine facial features.

If this is a post-op full-male then somebody did some fantastic surgery, that fools a lot of blokes.

Offline dkn

She filled me, initially. Found her profile, thought she looked gorgeous, cheap, and offered all the services I'd want. Called her up and confirmed all was as documented in AW. Then thought to search on her and all started to fit together. It was the voice on the phone really, on balance it was the voice of a TG.

After that, all those gorgeous photos suddenly looked like a ladyboy. Half wondered about going ahead anyway, partly as a challenge, but really couldn't bring myself to do it.

Not sure why she's not more open about this, as it does seem a bit of a con, and surely she could mine the TG niche?

Off my HL now...

Tjkooker

Male or female an ugly pigs still an ugly pig.

Offline dami3n

She filled me, initially. Found her profile, thought she looked gorgeous, cheap, and offered all the services I'd want. Called her up and confirmed all was as documented in AW. Then thought to search on her and all started to fit together. It was the voice on the phone really, on balance it was the voice of a TG.

After that, all those gorgeous photos suddenly looked like a ladyboy. Half wondered about going ahead anyway, partly as a challenge, but really couldn't bring myself to do it.

Not sure why she's not more open about this, as it does seem a bit of a con, and surely she could mine the TG niche?

Off my HL now...
same instincts when I checked out her profile a few years ago, a quick internet trawl confirmed my doubts

going by her feedback maybe mining the mainstream is better than mining the niche?

I know some female Personal Trainers, they are just very toned and fit, if you like that body shape. One has fake boobs because the training meant hers never developed as much and she wanted to try to remain shapely.

Oh dear... I've punted with her :(

Is she definitely a TS or is it just an urban legend as I never clocked it and had a full hour session with her

I've PM'd a few about this profile but the history is publicly availabe in google webcache and anyone can find it using her number so to answer a few questions here goes External Link/Members Only

as dkn said maybe a few TS seekers may even be more interested to know

in hindsight the face does give things away a bit.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 12:17:40 pm by dami3n »

WHBStoke

same instincts when I checked out her profile a few years ago, a quick internet trawl confirmed my doubts

going by her feedback maybe mining the mainstream is better than mining the niche?

I've PM'd a few about this profile but the history is publicly availabe in google webcache and anyone can find it using her number so to answer a few questions here goes External Link/Members Only

as dkn said maybe a few TS seekers may even be more interested to know

in hindsight the face does give things away a bit.

Thanks dami3n

Answers my question!

I have no issues with people who want to see TS Post or Pre-Op, whatever floats your boat. I do have a problem with anyone who advertises as female, when they were not born that way. Punters have a right to know, it's our money they are taking

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I know a girl like that she is deffo a she, just looks rather "boyish" theres a tech term for it somewhere..

Offline Turtle1

£100 for that? Man or no man, She looks ugly