Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burner phones  (Read 11191 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Wouldnt worry too much about triangualation your lucky, it works i as it needs signals from Three base stations and even at best a few hundred yeards accuracy.

True thay can say phone number etc was working through that site and maybe that could be good to determine that someone who had commited a crime and thay had his number perhaps could conform he was in the area but its not that accurate.

What is accurate is GPS! got google mapping on?, your well tracked but then again a throwaway phone and SIM still a very safe bet!..

Offline PumpDump

Not sure it’s actually that simple these days. If they want you they will get you. I’ve seen them triangulate mobile phone locations using mast data on TV. What if you have your real life phone or laptop with you? They can surely compare mappings and work out who you are from the two devices following each other around. That’s all mobiles, not just smart phones.

Then consider all the CCTV cameras reading your car reg and picking out your face behind the wheel whilst driving. Modern cars tend to come with the ability to link to an app on your phone. Means you can do things like track where you car is via the app. If you have one of these cars it is calling home to the manufacturers systems saying “this is where I am”, the app then asks those systems “where’s the car now”.

How did you pay for the buss or train you used? Electronic payment methods are completely traceable. Did you get caught on camera getting on the bus or whilst in the station? How about when you went to the cash machine to draw out your £80 for 30 mins, plus £20 for owo, another £10 for kissing etc.

Seriously, just chucking a SIM card away will not make your problems go away IF you have something to hide (beyond the fact that you are paying for sex obviously).

I absolutely agree a punting phone or second number is needed in this hobby if only to be able to turn the whores off and isolate your private life digitally. But don’t think it’s a magic bullet to becoming the invisible man, because it really isn’t. We all leave a trail of evidence behind us of our every move and transaction.

Best approach is punting phone and don’t be a dick when seeing SP’s……oh, and watch out for speed cameras and parking fines 👍

You are absolutely right, if you did something really serious the police would use all those methods. I read about a guy convicted of murder. The police found him years later after they discovered the burner phone. They were able to plot the location of his burner phone and real phone and they were always in the same locality.

But my post is to point out to the guys who use their real number and don't think there are any risks associated. Guys shouldn't make it easy for the fraudsters and blackmailers. Use a burner phone and you can leave many problems behind. Even something as simple as a girl doesn't like you, or maybe you paid for a service and she refuses it, or short changes you on time, you complain and ask for a refund. She doesn't take it well and puts you on Client Eye. Next thing you know nobody will answer your number when you try to make a booking. All could be avoided with a burner phone.

Offline emkay

If you are properly paranoid go for a 2G/3G non smartphone. A 5G phone is effectively triangulating all the time - it takes signals from all the available sites and puts them together. I'd worry more about the software tracking you than the radio. Given that we are all tracked all the time there is so much data about us all the odds of being singled out are tiny. You could do things like leaving your burner on the bus, and picking it up from lost property with your identifiable phone switched off, but that seems extreme. So dumb phone. Leave it switched off when you have your main phone switched on.

Oh and don't use a phone with wifi on the tube. All MAC addresses are captured at every tube station.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 10:52:01 am by emkay »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

If you are properly paranoid go for a 2G/3G non smartphone. A 5G phone is effectively triangulating all the time - it takes signals from all the available sites and puts them together. I'd worry more about the software tracking you than the radio. Given that we are all tracked all the time there is so much data about us all the odds of being singled out are tiny. You could do things like leaving your burner on the bus, and picking it up from lost property with your identifiable phone switched off, but that seems extreme. So dumb phone. Leave it switched off when you have your main phone switched on.

Oh and don't use a phone with wifi on the tube. All MAC addresses are captured at every tube station.

Not that many 5G stations around as yet!..

If your phones an unknown what does it matter if the  MAC addy is recorded?...

Offline s0whatsnew?

What is accurate is GPS! got google mapping on?, your well tracked but then again a throwaway phone and SIM still a very safe bet!..
[/quote]

You're not kidding.  My googlemaps show when I've crossed the road.  Amazing.  I couldn't believe it the first time i saw that happen so recrossed back to test it out.  And yes, it showed up on my screen.

Re general phone security, the location tracking operates even when its switched off.   (don't believe it?  Read Google T&C's !)  So take out the battery for peace of mind.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

You're not kidding.  My googlemaps show when I've crossed the road.  Amazing.  I couldn't believe it the first time i saw that happen so recrossed back to test it out.  And yes, it showed up on my screen.

Re general phone security, the location tracking operates even when its switched off.   (don't believe it?  Read Google T&C's !)  So take out the battery for peace of mind.

hah! what phones can you do that on now;?...

Offline southcoastpunter

hah! what phones can you do that on now;?...

not sure which bit you are asking the question on. But he is right on phones (certainly I-phones) still tracking you when "location" is switched off. There was a phones thread on here about 6 months ago where someone gave details of how to check (in your setting etc) and i did that on my i-phone SE and it listed all the towns and areas of cities i had visited including abroad and i had never had "location" switch on.

But as said earlier - normal genuine law abiding punters don't have to worry about "being tracked". just take sensible precautions - social media and your punting phone and RL phone "talking to each other" is your biggest worry.

Offline Lush1pot

Hi, I would like some advice please from those who have a good cheap punting phone set up.
it’s time for me to have a punting phone arrangement. I have an old phone I can use.
I just need a SIM card ideally that’s free I can order to my home and that only needs minimal top ups. Is there a sim option offering now we are that we are in 2023 that doesn't need £10 monthly top ups?

Online FiveKnuckles

Hi, I would like some advice please from those who have a good cheap punting phone set up.
it’s time for me to have a punting phone arrangement. I have an old phone I can use.
I just need a SIM card ideally that’s free I can order to my home and that only needs minimal top ups. Is there a sim option offering now we are that we are in 2023 that doesn't need £10 monthly top ups?

Been using the RWG 'free £15' PAYG sim.   You get a fixed number of mins/calls/data to use each month, which is plenty for us infrequent punters.  After 8 months it's break even and you're riding a freebie.   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351856.msg3656128#msg3656128

There's also the 02 classic PAYG SIM you can buy on eBay that's 3p-2p-1p.  £10 should last ages.

Offline Captainhowdy666

I’ve switched to 1p mobile and used 89p in two months, simply perfect.
The tenner input on there should last a year plus.
Bought a cheapo new Samsung Galaxy last week after dropping my Xperia and smasinhg the screen, always want a decent punting phone for internet and maps if needed.
If the missus asks, it’s a shitty android I use for updating my non-iPhone tech and to use as a hotspot on holiday.

Offline contentguy

Bought a cheapo new Samsung Galaxy last week after dropping my Xperia and smasinhg the screen, always want a decent punting phone for internet and maps if needed.
If the missus asks, it’s a shitty android I use for updating my non-iPhone tech and to use as a hotspot on holiday.

It's good value, and £10 may last you a year, but if you don't top up every 4 months (minimum £10) the sim expires.

External Link/Members Only

Offline 801

I've recently come across this External Link/Members Only thanks to a fellow member on here @Versace  :)

Its an app and is completely free and you have a number that you can choose from a selected list , no top  and nothing to pay
I've used it recently without any issue as long as you have data on your phone you are good to go instantly , you can even have multiple numbers on there

Offline PumpDump

I've recently come across this External Link/Members Only thanks to a fellow member on here @Versace  :)

Its an app and is completely free and you have a number that you can choose from a selected list , no top  and nothing to pay
I've used it recently without any issue as long as you have data on your phone you are good to go instantly , you can even have multiple numbers on there

There is a saying, if you are not paying for the product, you are the product. Be careful with free services, they don't do it out of the good of their heart. They're probably using your data and selling it. Read the terms carefully.

Online GingerNuts

Texts are 1 credit each and calls are 1 credit/minute. Credits are purchased e.g. £1.99 for 100.

You can earn a small number of credits, 1 or 2 by watching a video or 10 for a referral. Is that how you're using it for free?

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Was using an ASDA PAYG SIM so far. Was like a couple of pence per min and per text or something like that. £5 top up was lasting ages. Bought in cash in stores and top-up in cash in various shop, it was totally untraceable (from the SIM POV). But recently they hiked their prices up to something like 15p/min or text which drains it incredibly quickly.

Have been considering 1p mobile as it seems the only cheap option available. The problem I have with it is that it can only be ordered online and posted to you, effectively requiring you to disclose your identity. At least using a different SIM will protect you from WG (or ill-intended people) to access your whatsapp profile from your civvie life number. But does having 1p mobile having your details not constitute a small risk (could someone from just your 1p mobile number be able to trave it back to your name/address?)... or am I being too paranoid?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 12:53:38 pm by Tender.french.kiss »

Offline Captainhowdy666

It's good value, and £10 may last you a year, but if you don't top up every 4 months (minimum £10) the sim expires.

Wankers

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Texts are 1 credit each and calls are 1 credit/minute. Credits are purchased e.g. £1.99 for 100.

You can earn a small number of credits, 1 or 2 by watching a video or 10 for a referral. Is that how you're using it for free?

When ever you receive a text you earn 1 credit. You can get free credit by texting from your main sim to your TextMe number. Simples. I’m at 125 credits currently, haven’t paid a single penny.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online FiveKnuckles

When ever you receive a text you earn 1 credit. You can get free credit by texting from your main sim to your TextMe number. Simples. I’m at 125 credits currently, haven’t paid a single penny.

Very suspicious they will sell those mobile numbers  to some cold calling company later.  :unknown:.   Unless you have a load of free text to use up each month on your main SIM and don't mind dodgy call, is it worth the hassle

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Very suspicious they will sell those mobile numbers  to some cold calling company later.  :unknown:.   Unless you have a load of free text to use up each month on your main SIM and don't mind dodgy call, is it worth the hassle

No dodgy calls. I’m on unlimited texts on my main sim. Aren’t we all these days?  :unknown:

Offline 801

Yes me too , no dodgy calls received. I don't remember giving any personal details upon signing up either .I find the service is great and you do earn credits for the replies you get ! I also have a another number that i usually use for punting etc and with this new app its all working good and free

I also have secure folders and cloned WhatsApp registered to the punting numbers and all is good

I would never be looking for an actual second phone just for punting , bloody hell that would be overkill i think unless you think you are James bond or working for some sort of intelligence agency

Some secured aps and a dual sim phone is more than enough

Offline EvilS

I got one of these for £20 off Ebay.

It does calls, web, text, maps and has a Whatsapp app pre-installed. Got a 3p/Min, 2p/text, 1p/mb O2 sim off ebay for 50p and topped it up with a tenner about 4 months ago. Still have cash left on it. Once thats rinsed i'll just get a new sim and change the number.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 11:07:17 pm by EvilS »

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Not read everyone’s comments so unsure if it’s been mentioned.. but a good idea for those that don’t want the hassle of another handset. Simply download an app on your smartphone .. I used ‘2Number’ there are many various ones. You download it & it’s like £7.99 a week depending on the plan you choose. You get to pick any available number you want & then voila you have a burner number. Once you’ve done the deed & made plans & you’re good for another month or depending on how often you punt simply cancel the subscription & that’s it. If you want to punt again just get another number for another week & go again. You’ll never have the same number unless you renew that number. Plus there is no way that number can be reversed searches to you.
Also if it’s the 1st time you download it, there’s usually a 7 day free trial so opt in & then cancel immediately & you’ll still have the 7 days to fire away.

You’re welcome to those that didn’t know.

Online GingerNuts

Thanks but you'll have to educate me some more.

I gave this a try on Saturday and the first five texts I sent from my main number earned me five credits. No increase for any texts after that. I tried sending some more on Sunday and today but still no increase on my five credits.

How are you accumulating so many?

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Thanks but you'll have to educate me some more.

I gave this a try on Saturday and the first five texts I sent from my main number earned me five credits. No increase for any texts after that. I tried sending some more on Sunday and today but still no increase on my five credits.

How are you accumulating so many?

You are correct, you get up to 5 free credits a day from the same number. Don’t know why you aren’t getting any more tbh?!  :unknown: have you tried clearing the app from the ram and restarting it?

Online GingerNuts

You are correct, you get up to 5 free credits a day from the same number. Don’t know why you aren’t getting any more tbh?!  :unknown: have you tried clearing the app from the ram and restarting it?

Cleared the cache, force stopped the app and restarted it. Still got no extra credits sending myself texts. I'll play around with it some more when I have time.

Thanks for trying.