Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer/winter punting  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Esco

Anyone else have a personal preference to seasonal punting?

Cool winter or sweaty Summer. I know that I don't like it when you can tell they had a few punters that day and its awfully hot in the "venue" during the summer..
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Any season as long as the room is cool!

Cool enough to give her pert nipples is my personal temperature gauge.

:drinks:

ickydicky

that does it for me as well :thumbsup:

BonViveur

I prefer to punt during late spring, summer and early autumn - when my libido is at its peak. During the colder months I can't be arsed leaving the house unless necessary and prefer to drink bottles of red wine instead!

Offline stayer

I punt whenever I get the urge. Extremes of heat or cold do make a difference, but sometimes there are some workarounds. For example, two years ago I was in bed with Dee in Lucy's flat. It was a hot day but luckily Lucy had a couple of fans which helped to cool us down a bit.

Offline Longlife

I punt whenever I get the opportunity

Offline ladiesman020

In the extreme heat I have problems with getting hard/coming
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Anadin

I hate summer for just about everything. I much prefer punting in Winter. It's dark earlier so I get to punt under the cover of darkness although it's not necessarily late &  it's easier to get warm than it is to stay cool & nicer imho.

MilesPrower

I punt whenever. The heat gets me rampant though.

Offline cueball

I feel hornier in the warm weather but podge better in the cooler weather  :dash:

Offline LanceVance

I don't punt as much in the summer as I do in other times of the year. I don't consciously avoid it, I think heat puts me off it a little.

Personally I think the best time for punting is winter as it is darker earlier and the clothes you wear will be more generic (coat and trousers as opporsed to shirt and shorts) so I can go about my business with more discretion. That and I am just hornier at that time.

ickydicky

in glesga its hard to know the difference between summer and winter

Offline Redbull4

I pefer winter. I like the cold. Nothing better than another body friction to warm you up.

Offline bigmc

Love summer sex. Women wearing next to nothing have me permanently horny

charming_red

Doesn't really matter too much as long as the desire is there, but its a no no in extreme temperatures like this week - it saps your energy and sweat dripping off is off putting.

Ben4454

At the moment I prefer punting in summer.

Nothing like a punt on a hot summers evening.

will-ow

As long as I'm comfortable I'm happy!  Summer is in some ways better: less clothes = quicker getaway but mire tine wasted in showers!

Ben4454

As long as I'm comfortable I'm happy!  Summer is in some ways better: less clothes = quicker getaway but mire tine wasted in showers!

I don't mind a hot shower. The drizzly kind before entering a premises is the one I hate.

Offline G.Raff

I punt all year round but if it's too hot I get sweaty and don't enjoy it as much.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I punt all year round but if it's too hot I get sweaty and don't enjoy it as much.

I love it when hot sweats runs down her back or under her boobs. Real womanly smells instead of cosmetic bath gunge.

Offline purple_t

My libido is always higher in the summer but I prefer to punt on spring / autumn when it is a bit cooler. Summer punts can be fun as well, I like to have a beer in a pub garden afterwards

E.L. Wisty

I prefer to punt in cooler weather.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have no preference.  I will gladly punt any time of the year.

Offline tdh

I hate summer for just about everything. I much prefer punting in Winter. It's dark earlier so I get to punt under the cover of darkness although it's not necessarily late &  it's easier to get warm than it is to stay cool & nicer imho.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline hantshagger

I would actively avoid punting when over 30C is forecast  (possibly this coming week??) - simply because i cannot guarantee a cool room (particularly for incalls), and besides hate the extra heat, getting there and back.   Might go for a late evening appointment (and this may apply for v warm days, but below 30C), but would more likely just wait a few days - for temperature to be more temperate.   The British weather means we wont have long to wait for a drop in temperature from a heat wave!

Ideal would be  spring or autumn day(s),  I think.