Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola - Derby - Tight body, tight pussy and tight butthole!  (Read 4100 times)

31 review(s) for Lola Babyy (18 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Old link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Derby city, good location, quiet street. In room she wants to be quiet because of tenants upstairs.

When: About a week ago

Appearance:
Facially like pics but a bit older (think milf). Short maybe 5,1. zero fat on body, tightest body I have ever laid my hands on, she is petite but curvy due to her firmness. Her ass is unbelievable, firm as rock her, small but very round, protruding out. Her tits are equally as firm, very small but very taught to her body with good grab.

Cost:
£90 for 30mins, including extra anal £20).

Services: light kissing, owo, sex, anal

Comms: very good and very friendly

Meet:
Parking paid, but easy. No waiting around. Very friendly once arrived, dressed in tracksuit which for me was a bad start as it makes them look lazy from the jump. I need not worry. It was amazing seeing the transformation while she stripped off. Her body is perfectly proportioned, her bum is unbelievable, perfectly round. Owo was not good imo, only sucked the head as was very light. Sex on top, missionary and doggy. The tightest pussy I have fucked, I love anal, but it wouldn't have bothered me not doing it because of how good her pussy felt. Then moved onto anal in doggy, I'm fairly big, she is tiny, eased in slowly, and then she was happy for me to stroke as I liked. I enjoy gaping a wg during anal. I asked her if I could and she said fine. I spread her butt cheeks during standing doggy and pulled out, she was clean and gaped nicely, she has a very pretty butthole. Pounded her in standing doggy, looked and felt amazing. Came hard.

Negs: owo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 02:02:34 am by Iloveoral »

Online Dipper

Sounds great fun… but must be difficult to do the gaping in standing doggy?

Online cock custard

I think he means she was in the doggy position and he was standing behind her.
I wouldn't mind visiting her again, only ever fucked her fanny, her butt hole does look tiny and inviting.

Offline gbyld87

Did you get a choc dip like the rest of us?  Not my finest moment I have to admit, and an image that does repeat on me in my darker moments.

I would love to have seen her a decade ago when some of those photos were taken, but I agree she has a banging body for a 40+ lady.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Where did all of the photos come from?
We can only add what’s advertised online from her ad’s ?

Offline midspunter

Showing the old "No longer active on this site".

Offline aanimator

She was standing but bending over onto the bed, her petite proportions also made this easier I think

Offline aanimator

Did you get a choc dip like the rest of us?  Not my finest moment I have to admit, and an image that does repeat on me in my darker moments.

I would love to have seen her a decade ago when some of those photos were taken, but I agree she has a banging body for a 40+ lady.

Perfectly clean for me. Although It wouldn't have bothered me if it had happened, when it has with other wg's it bothers them more than me, its usually just the smell that throws me off.

Offline aanimator

Where did all of the photos come from?
We can only add what’s advertised online from her ad’s ?

My bad, I didn't realise that was a rule. They were photos I had saved. Happy for them to be removed if needed

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Removed a few I can’t find online.
It can get us in so much shit with complaints, you wouldn’t believe  :drinks:

Offline aanimator

Removed a few I can’t find online.
It can get us in so much shit with complaints, you wouldn’t believe  :drinks:

Appreciate you doing that. I only put photos in for the community as I have appreciated others doing it.
That's a tough one for those of you administrating the site. I will make sure to only post photos that are publicly available at the time I'm posting.