Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Windy Thai Girl - Loughborough  (Read 3375 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6784501) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline agent74

External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for 30 minutes.

Communication: All done via text. The standard copy and pasted instruction.

Appearance: The photos are of her but they're dated. That's not to say she isn't attractive. She was well presented, pretty and has a good body.

This meet happened a few weeks ago. She was friendly, talkative and eager throughout. I left happy and couldn't ask for more.

Offline Charmingthickdick

Appearance: The photos are of her but they're dated. That's not to say she isn't attractive. She was well presented, pretty and has a good body.

This meet happened a few weeks ago. She was friendly, talkative and eager throughout. I left happy and couldn't ask for more.

Wow you couldn’t of asked for more but the average punter could ask for more from you to make an informed judgement on whether they wanted to part with their money.  :dash: :dash:
A lot of thought and detail went into that review.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: You have been a member since 2015. Have you not seen the normal review formats of ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS???
What Services were offered / requested / performed :dash:
PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THE EFFORT ONCE IN A WHILE.

Offline Stickitin

I don’t care how good looking the girl is. Be fucked if I’m ever going to this place again.

Offline Gopal1978

Did you partake in anything sexual?

Offline FineWine69

I don’t care how good looking the girl is. Be fucked if I’m ever going to this place again.

Where is said place? As unfortunately I'm not one of these "You know where" people   :rolleyes:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

With her name I would be a little reticent to go for RO?

Online gbyld87

Where is said place? As unfortunately I'm not one of these "You know where" people   :rolleyes:

Basement flat in the depths of Loughborough I assume.  Seems to have spawned a fair few shit reviews recently, mostly citing the terrible maid for being a cunt.

Offline arupole

AW says she is now in Nottingham. Must say the photos show her to be very desirable but is that the case?

Offline Charmingthickdick

AW says she is now in Nottingham. Must say the photos show her to be very desirable but is that the case?

I have reviewed Windy too. She is probably about 10 years older than the pictures and you can see this in her visibly in her appearance but she still has a good body on her.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I have reviewed Windy too. She is probably about 10 years older than the pictures and you can see this in her visibly in her appearance but she still has a good body on her.

I had a meet with her last week when she was touring Lincoln and i agree those pics look 10 years old.
She's still an attractive woman though, although my experiance aas a little lackluster!!!