Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornynottscouple - OMG (long eaton)  (Read 2180 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3862504) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Acorndick

Meeting happened a couple of weeks ago,
 External Link/Members Only
Contact was made with the female through adult work and arranged to meet with her first to see how things went before venturing into a couples meet,
Was given postcode and told to park in supermarket nearby ,
Turned onto her road which was a cobbled street full of terraced houses and looked very unkept,
Arrived at door and proceeded to knock,door opened by a very tubby disheveled lady,I hadn’t seen a pic of the sp so presumed this was just somebody inviting me in,
But OOOHNOO this was the sp  :dash: :dash:
She was dressed in baggy top and leggings and looked about 60,
I told her I think I have made a mistake and said I’m sorry I wasted your time,she wasn’t very happy and told me I needed to pay her some money for the booking ,
I pulled out £30 and made a hasty exit for the door, literally running down the street out of sight ,
I’m normallly only “ massage and hj” punter but got brave with this booking ,
Scared me too death so my future booking I will be requesting up to date pics before proceeding ,
Lesson learned and hopefully save some of you a nightmare punt too

Offline NervousJ

fuck the £30 mate you should have just legged it..

you dodged a bullet i think, bareback has been mentioned before and was previously on the profile.. there's a lot of better punts out there for you to get your teeth into... never easy to walk i must admit...

Offline ZeroCount

The profile does say she's 57 and doesn't have a single proper picture on it, so 60 and rough looking shouldn't have come as a huge surprise.

Offline The_Don

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

Please confirm the location of this punt currently the profile states:

Long Eaton

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Acorndick

Sp was locaated in long eaton

Offline The_Don

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the warning and u save me some money I was about to booked her.. :scare: :dash:

Offline Acorndick

Thanks for the warning and u save me some money I was about to booked her.. :scare: :dash:
Glad I stopped you wasting your money , pics look good on her profile but they definitely not her in this decade,
Think I will stick with massage/he in future but prices are getting silly for that service now,

Offline Stongwee53

I thought these might have been a couple on twitter who go bu a similar name but obviously not. Any decent couples to see in the area at all. Always considered it never fully committed to contacting any.

Offline kingkong69

In her profile I just read that it will cost £500 to fuck her hubby arse  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Online Dipper