Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde_naturalFF NOTTINGHAM  (Read 1748 times)

1 review(s) for Blonde_naturalFF (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aengus

External Link/Members Only

Hotel near Nottingham

1 hour £150 outcall

Good comms - messages answered promptly on AW.

Knock on the door and in came Lauren.  Shorter than I expected and somewhat round. Pretty face, huge breasts and a rounded arse. Long dark blonde hair. Her pictures are her but suggest a slimmer version! Age looked about right. A bit shy initially but soon warmed up when the action started.

Paperwork sorted and a quick chat before cuddles progressing to kisses. Not DFK but enough tongue action to wake things up. Rubbing the old boy over my trousers soon resulted in ready for action! Bra off and wow those tits are awesome. Large nipples soon hardened and breaths quickened.

Trousers off and down she went. That’s when things didn’t go so well. Her OWO was very fast and quite hard. Hand and mouth.. too much for me. I rather like more of the cock worship approach with slower licking and a variety of actions. Held her head still and tried going for DT but didn’t get very far down her throat before she pulled back. Some licking of balls in between the frantic OWO.

Decided I wasn’t really enjoying the oral so pulled off her panties and found a nice deep wet pussy. Smoothly shaved, nice and fleshy with largish inner lips. Nice and slow licks soon brought the right sounding moans which quickly got louder as my fingers joined in. Small firm clit. Soon a convulsive orgasm shook through her as she grabbed my head. Lots of oozing wetness. She was very sensitive for a while but some gentle finger play kept her simmering until she reached for the condoms.

On it went and in I went. Nice tight wet pussy in Missionary, then doggy. She can take a pounding and seemed to be really enjoying it. Lots of enthusiastic pushing back and movements. All the right noises!  Back to Missionary for the final, with legs around my ears she came again accompanied by loud moans and a tight grip. This pushed me over the edge and shot my load inside her.

We lay gently moving for a while until I started to go limp. Checked the condom was in place as I withdrew.
No mention of anal and I didn’t try any fingers in her arse. It was a really enjoyable shag, just a pity her OWO technique is not for me. Had a chat as we cleaned up and finished more or less on time.

I was hovering between a negative or Positive, and decided to go Positive as I really did enjoy the fuck and she was really responsive and fully participative. May see again if in the area, but i do prefer slimmer girls.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
There’s usually a few more digits after the aw link matey?  :lol:

Offline Aengus

Oops!  Thanks for putting it right Goldfinch.  Sorry guys

Offline Goldfinch

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review OP. I’d noticed her profile ages ago and rather dismissed as TGTBT. She looks good in the photos but how much bigger do you suggest she is now?

Offline Maverick1138

I was in touch with her over a year ago and her profile disappeared. I recall she said she didnt do CIM. Seems ok, but wasnt sure of her size etc.

Offline Aengus

Mike...she’s not that big but as she’s only about 5’ she seems quite tubby. I’d guess a size 10+. Sorry to be vague but it’s hard to accurately describe?!