Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kate Thai 2023 - Heanor, Derbyshire. Any info?  (Read 1168 times)

Online Gethin_Thomas

Any intel on this one? In Heanor this week.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
No reports so far matey
Not far from me, I might toftt if I get time, I don’t fancy the old Thai girls around this week and the derby one hasn’t answered her phone

Offline Charliehutton

No reports so far matey
Not far from me, I might toftt if I get time, I don’t fancy the old Thai girls around this week and the derby one hasn’t answered her phone

Incidentally, ILO, talking of TS Thai girls, this one is back in Leicester this week: External Link/Members Only

The girl in those current photos is not the one I saw, and looks like an ex-bloke to me. All very odd!

Offline Nottsguy69

Incidentally, ILO, talking of TS Thai girls, this one is back in Leicester this week: External Link/Members Only

The girl in those current photos is not the one I saw, and looks like an ex-bloke to me. All very odd!

Aren’t they all blokes

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

She’s a good lad  :lol:
I wouldn’t again deffo matey