Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloryholes in Lincoln?  (Read 774 times)

Offline Lincolnlad21

Does anyone know where any glory holes are in Lincoln? I've tried searching but the god forsaken stairs keep coming up  :dash:

It's a fantasy of mine but I don't want to travel a stupid distance and pay a punts worth of money in train fees

Offline Jamesbattersea

There is one that has toured hear a few times but nothing perminant to my knowledge.

Aren't you bothed by the thought it could be a bloke or a French Bull dog or an 80 year old sucking your cock? Or is that part of the fantasy?

I think i've seen one advertised in Nottingham or Leicester?

I reckon it could be arranged if you talk nicely to some of the local ladies you may have to pay the B&Q bill for a sheet of Ply and a couple of hinges though.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 10:22:47 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Lincolnlad21

There is one that has toured hear a few times but nothing perminant to my knowledge.

Aren't you bothed by the thought it could be a bloke or a French Bull dog or an 80 year old sucking your cock? Or is that part of the fantasy?

I think i've seen one advertised in Nottingham or Leicester?

I reckon it could be arranged if you talk nicely to some of the local ladies you may have to pay the B&Q bill for a sheet of Ply and a couple of hinges though.

Well I'm pansexual so gender doesn't really bother I'll take what I can get

Offline myothernameis

Offline Jamesbattersea

Well I'm pansexual so gender doesn't really bother I'll take what I can get

I'm too old to know what pansexual means is it just another word for greedy  :D
these