Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia  (Read 2624 times)

henrynorth

Met possibly one of the most beautiful young ladies I have ever met through the AW web site.

Olivia is a dark skinned model like young lady. She does not offer a full service but as my preference is for fantasy scenarios. This was not a problem.

The booking took place in a smart apartment in Putney, South London but I do know Olivia sees clients in other parts of London.

Not only stunningly attractive. Olivia is warm and intelligent and as she told me afterwards. Genuinely enjoys her work. I will be back for sure.

Hidden Image/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Now that's a touty review.

Shame there is fuck all useful information.

Offline PilotMan

Wrong section - this should be posted in;

Discussions / Regional Punting / London / Pointless Fluffy Touts

James999

Fucking expensive for limited service, perhaps a reason why she's been around approaching two years and got fuck all feed back, she must be waiting for more Mugs like you to come along  :music:

Offline l4at

Wrong section - this should be posted in;

Discussions / Regional Punting / London / Pointless Fluffy Touts

:lol:

henrynorth

Yes once again we see responses from posters who think they know it all.

Ok. Let's take this one at a time shall we. If your seeking the truth. What exactly is that.
Olivia (To me) is a beautiful tall and slim, dark skinned young lady. She entertained me with a tease and denial fantasy service, involving massage and edging. Oral worship (on her)
The venue is in a quiet residential area of Putney. I don't drive to punt as I like to have a beer or two afterwards but I'm guessing parking is pay and display. About a ten minutes walk from nearest train station.

Now let's move on to the ever thoughtful James(emergency services) shall we.

In your educated (limited) opinion. You see me as a mug.
Yet you do not know me or know anything about the services or women I like to meet. What you see as being overpriced is not very much to me.

I don't need to retaliate by calling you names. You would'nt understand the words I would use. (Too long)
 :drinks:

Offline PLeisure

Oh dear... OP's desperate attempt at intellectual superiority rather compromised itself by appalling grammar  :sarcastic:

What a mingin' cock 

Type_O_Negative

I did think it was something to do with Polish Olivia we still remember.

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you want to give back to the site, there is no need to get defensive.  Tough words are part of this site.

The bare minimum for a review is captured in this helpful page.
External Link/Members Only
If you don't provide the minimum stated in the short summary, you will get a hard time.  The rest of the page explains why.
(of the 5 minimum things Link Looks Location Logistics and Service you included 1. I just added a link for you.  3 to go!)

Online LLPunting

Oh dear... OP's desperate attempt at intellectual superiority rather compromised itself by appalling grammar  :sarcastic:

What a mingin' cock

Claims to know long words but apparently incompetence isn't one of them.  Perhaps reading skills should be his priority?  Although his verbal reasoning also seems somewhat inconsistent.

"You post a review about a girl in the reviews section dearie."

And it's customary to post a link to the lovely's profile that you happen to be praising and trying to do a favour for.   :dash:

Offline Chorley

Yes once again we see responses from posters who think they know it all.

Ok. Let's take this one at a time shall we. If your seeking the truth. What exactly is that.
Olivia (To me) is a beautiful tall and slim, dark skinned young lady. She entertained me with a tease and denial fantasy service, involving massage and edging. Oral worship (on her)
The venue is in a quiet residential area of Putney. I don't drive to punt as I like to have a beer or two afterwards but I'm guessing parking is pay and display. About a ten minutes walk from nearest train station.

Now let's move on to the ever thoughtful James(emergency services) shall we.

In your educated (limited) opinion. You see me as a mug.
Yet you do not know me or know anything about the services or women I like to meet. What you see as being overpriced is not very much to me.

I don't need to retaliate by calling you names. You would'nt understand the words I would use. (Too long)
 :drinks:
You do realise how this makes you look, don't you?  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

+1
Love the OP's semantic satiation
 :lol:

What a mingin' cock

henrynorth

:D.    i promiss two bee more articulate and get my prononshiashon beta next time.  :D

Its certainly a forum that takes no prisoners  :drinks:

henrynorth

But seriously after looking around the forums and seeing how some of the better reviews have been written. I can take on board just how half hearted my attempts have been appreciated.

Cheers Steely Dan. I'm taking on some pretzel logic.

I'll do better next time.