Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: potential B&S? - The Maid & Ella's Dream  (Read 519 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

are either sharing pictures, they're putting pictures of each other on their profiles, or they're twins with the same tattoos

in any case, 'they' both have the distinctive playboy bunny trampstamp.

Offline West London Guy

The Maid seems to have changed photos. She's just shown up on a search but no info on her here. Looks tempting though.

Offline BootsnBunches

The Maid seems to have changed photos. She's just shown up on a search but no info on her here. Looks tempting though.

She's had three different names in the last fortnight 

Offline londongeezer1

I contacted The Maid today External Link/Members Only and we're due to speak in the morning to organise a day meet.
Now I'm concerned in case it really is a B&S.

This is my first post here. Your site is really helping and has saved my skin more times than I've punted  :D

Would you meet this girl? Can't comment on the comms yet, we just exchanged 1-2 msgs but I will call her in the morning and hopefully won't be a romy accent as she states British.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I contacted The Maid today External Link/Members Only and we're due to speak in the morning to organise a day meet.
Now I'm concerned in case it really is a B&S.

This is my first post here. Your site is really helping and has saved my skin more times than I've punted  :D

Would you meet this girl? Can't comment on the comms yet, we just exchanged 1-2 msgs but I will call her in the morning and hopefully won't be a romy accent as she states British.

It's common place for profiles to be sold or passed on to other WGs. I wouldn't see these WGs because too many red flags for me.