Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley McQueen/ holly willoughby type  (Read 4812 times)

Offline Milflover

Hi looking for Hayley McQueen/ holly willougby type blonde, bit healthy chubby milf type budget within £150ph lesser the better..and sorry that didn't write a review until now.

Offline Milflover

Any suggestions can't sleep just dream of Hayley McQueen

Offline Milflover

Offline Hobbit

Hi looking for Hayley McQueen/ holly willougby type blonde, bit healthy chubby milf type budget within £150ph lesser the better..and sorry that didn't write a review until now.

Dude!!! I hear you. I'm also a big Hayley Mcqeen fan. Been looking for someone with a similar body also but no luck.

Offline horsa

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only but she is probably not up to scratch service wise

Offline Milflover

Thank you for reply.Is she attractive facially or too much photo shopped.. in the pics

Offline Milflover

That's what I am saying blonde not thin but not bbw.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stayer

If I found a WG who looks like Hayley McQueen and provides a good service, then the rest of you guys will have to form a disorderly queue behind me.

However, as I haven't found one in decades of punting, I'm not holding my breath.

Offline Milflover

Yes it's like a dream punt. Btw your profile picture Kelly brook something similar would also do

Offline stayer

I am a real sucker for the voluptuous figure.  :P

Offline Milflover

Offline stayer

I liked Emily Jane London (see my review of her) but she may not be working as her AW profile has not been updated since 18 February.

I have recently hotlisted bellablond (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) as she looks worth the trek to Bracknell. All my voluptuous favourites are no longer working, but I'm happy with my regulars Dee and Ellie Rose.

Offline Milflover

Offline sparkus

If there's a Martine Croxall or Carol Kirkwood working out there then let me know.

Offline stayer

When you see Croxall and Kirkwood on TV, you want to get hold of their big tits. I know I do. But you'd most likely find that whilst they may have been firm 25 years ago, they aren't anymore and need support from their bras. So, best to dream on and try to get some younger totty with naturally firm jugs.

vt

Has to be Chloe aka Karlie Simone...probably 30-ish now, fake boobs and an Essex accent, but a curvy firm body made for sin...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Milflover

How do I put a review got really bad experience yesterday as it was just a bait n switch never thought would get caught by that trick..again

Offline stayer

Do write a review to help fellow punters. Have a look at the guide.

Offline horsa

stiflers mum is what I'm looking for!!  :drinks: there is a lady called 'mature sexy abbie' and the lady that I posted above, at the minute they are probably the closet thing there is

Offline Moneyd

Offline Milflover

The search continues,wish could find a curvy nice looking blonde

Offline Johnny wishbone

Curvy and pretty. Well reviewed. I enjoyed my time with het

Offline horsa

Curvy and pretty. Well reviewed. I enjoyed my time with het

another girl on my list that seems to of raised her price from £150 to £170 - off she goes

Offline CheeseYa

If I found a WG who looks like Hayley McQueen and provides a good service, then the rest of you guys will have to form a disorderly queue behind me.

However, as I haven't found one in decades of punting, I'm not holding my breath.

Agreed.

Any woman blessed with that combination of looks and sexuality is just going to use those talents to bag herself a millionaire husband!

Offline sparkus

When you see Croxall and Kirkwood on TV, you want to get hold of their big tits. I know I do. But you'd most likely find that whilst they may have been firm 25 years ago, they aren't anymore and need support from their bras. So, best to dream on and try to get some younger totty with naturally firm jugs.

I once saw Martine herself near to the BBC Centre one weekend.  She's actually quite well-built/heavy set, which just turned me on even more.  Saucy glint in her eye too.

I get what you're saying but a younger girl is bound to have firm and full tits, if they are busty.  It's more of an achievement if an older women still has a decent pair on her in her 40s (usually if they've not nursed kids, mind).

I've met younger (i.e. late teens/20s) WGs and civvies with sagging tits and it's a total disappointment.

buster352

A suggestion.  Saw her last year and was just as her profile.  Smart and funny.  Perhaps too fluffy for what you want but was good fun.

Offline Berba

Saw this profile a few days ago,  no ratings though and Romanian
Link -

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Milflover

Will try mona Michela this coming week.. but dying for a curvy blonde milfish lady