Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PolishSara - Greenwich  (Read 5439 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (38 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jonathan12

External Link/Members Only

So I wanted to celebrate the ending of the Plan B restrictions and noticed that Polish Sarah was on tour and in Greenwich for a couple of weeks. I sent her a text and she got straight back. The whole meet setup was by text and went very straight forwardly. The AW photos were showing a tall, leggy, very pretty blonde (age 26) so my hopes were high. When everything was confirmed, she sent me a post code. She works 11:00 am - 11:00 pm, a little bit later than many providers. This meant that I could organise a seven o'clock afterwork session at £140 for the hour.

The Greenwich location was pretty easy for me to get to. Sara was staying in a modern close with small apartment blocks. There was not much in the way of street lighting, and her block turned out to be actually off the main close, behind one of the other buildings. I simply couldn't find it. She didn't send me the building number so I ended up calling her. Fortunately she answered. But there was a bit of a problem. Because it was her first day in the block, and also her English is not that brilliant, she could only give me the number she couldn't describe how to find the actual entrance. Wandering around in the dark, I eventually made it and pressed the button. She was up on the first floor in I guess an Airbnb flat. Everything was pretty bland but clean and pleasant enough. After the payment I had a shower - the bathroom was clean and the water hot.

It was only at that point I could properly meet Sara. In person I felt she was easily a match for the photos - very pretty, model level, pretty. She was dressed in expensive looking lingerie which she took straight off as we started kissing. The session itself was a vanilla GFE with plenty of kissing - light with minimal tongues. OWO was pretty light and gentle with no great depth but pleasant enough. On to reverse oral (she specified no fingers). She was clean shaved and smelt great. Then onto sex in a couple of positions - missionary (with quite a bit of kissing) working round to doggy. It might be the post-lockdown perspective but it all felt like a great session. Just what I needed - a really pretty girl, long legs, fake boobs, no rush and nothing too demanding.

These days I can only come once and managed to hold out till near the end. We ended up with 10 minutes or so to go. She suggested a massage, but I opted for a cuddle, little bit of kissing and a little chat. Here was the perhaps the only negative of the whole thing. Conversation was pretty limited. Possibly it was partly a language barrier issue. But I sense that even in Polish she may well not be a great talker.  But it's really a minor quibble within what was really for me, a great session at a great price with a cracking looking girl. She told me as we chatted that she's based in Poland and coming over to the UK for two week tours. She's in Greenwich for the first half of February, if her profile looks like your cup of tea. I reckon the price is pretty attractive. I'm hoping to get back to Greenwich myself before she goes.

Offline bedhedred

Traffic was frigging chaos there today. I was trying to p&d her but I couldn't make it on time.

Offline golden bull

She looks good. Just wish she’s more West side.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I've put her on my HL. :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline ollielon

first time she is so close to london .. hope she stays here for a while

Offline bedhedred

Till 12th of February, per her AW profile.

Online tergil

Offline ducky66

Offline Fuzzyduck

profile no longer active

Are you sure? Her AW profile name has changed slightly (she's put a space before "Sara") so the original link about won't work. Always try the link with her AW number  instead of the name.
External Link/Members Only

Offline ducky66

thanks Fuzzyduck, this one is working. But I couldn't get one thru OP link from review