Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Karolina touring Bristol  (Read 6230 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I see the Goddess is back in town but only listing herself as an Erotic Content Provider?   :unknown:
What's that all about?  :unknown: :unknown:

vw

Selling her 1000 fans and even more potential fans erotic content !

Or fucked up an update and put in AW jail !

They fucked my account last night and had to set up new email address as I had to change it. 

Fuck knows why, damn annoying motherfuckers !

Offline Roth

Selling her 1000 fans and even more potential fans erotic content !

Or fucked up an update and put in AW jail !

They fucked my account last night and had to set up new email address as I had to change it. 

Fuck knows why, damn annoying motherfuckers !

Could be right.  :thumbsup: Profile properly up now.   :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

And the fluff has started sadly -  :scare: :scare:

I just wanna be close to you; do all the things you want me to; to show you the way I feel; welcome back and thank you for a fabulous afternoon my Princess..xxx

At least Pixel has moved on to servicing LK's boiler and HollieLove's 34Fs.  :wacko:

Offline Roth

Fuck me!  That was quick. :wackogirl:  Profile gone now!  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Hubert

Yup, had an adult work message off her earlier but with no content....very odd

devonred

I had a similar message but mine basically said how she was in Bristol until the 14th, which to me didn't reflect the 'really short time' that she said she was available on her profile.

vw

Probably deactivated profile before you read it.

Maybe it said come now big boy, you will find out when she comes back on unless you deleted the empty message !

XSWINGER

I normally see Karolina when she is in the UK and had a fun time with her last night, she is pissed off that AW keeps
taking her profile off, so for all you guys that want to sample what she has to offer, she is here till 14th December

Her number is 07449 852 706 give her a try, you wont be disapointed

Offline Roth

I normally see Karolina when she is in the UK and had a fun time with her last night, she is pissed off that AW keeps
taking her profile off, so for all you guys that want to sample what she has to offer, she is here till 14th December

Her number is 07449 852 706 give her a try, you wont be disapointed

What's going on with AW then? :unknown: Is that usual?  :unknown:

XSWINGER

Don't know how AW works, but I used to see Sienna for nearly 2 years, she has now returned to Poland, about this tine last year she lost her profile as AW said the photos were not of her, having visited her and viewed her photo shoot web page, the photos were of her, she re-sent her photo ID and they reinstated her profile only to have it taken off again, in the end she moved to Vivastreet

Gorgeous Loren had the same problem and now she is on Vivastreet

Alissya has lost her profile a couple of times but lucky for her Cassandra is OK and as I always see them as a duo I contact Cassandra

So to answer your question Roth, I don’t know but it seems to be the girls who leave the UK for a while and then return

Offline Roth

Don't know how AW works, but I used to see Sienna for nearly 2 years, she has now returned to Poland, about this tine last year she lost her profile as AW said the photos were not of her, having visited her and viewed her photo shoot web page, the photos were of her, she re-sent her photo ID and they reinstated her profile only to have it taken off again, in the end she moved to Vivastreet

Gorgeous Loren had the same problem and now she is on Vivastreet

Alissya has lost her profile a couple of times but lucky for her Cassandra is OK and as I always see them as a duo I contact Cassandra

So to answer your question Roth, I don’t know but it seems to be the girls who leave the UK for a while and then return

I wonder if it's some sort of copy write issue?   :unknown: I think Pixelpepper was the tog for Sienna and Karolina.  He's an AW member and used to leave fluffy feedback.  Could of claimed the pics were his and AW have shut the 2 prossies  down? :unknown:  Could be wrong though? :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:32:52 pm by Roth »

JV547845

Are they leaving their profiles in the hands of Sergei, who fucks it up for them?  I even know a Welsh WG who's got a Welsh `Sergei' old guy of her own.  Dafydd?

Offline Roth

Are they leaving their profiles in the hands of Sergei, who fucks it up for them?

Looks like it.  :(

Offline Terenas

I imagine she'd be a bit narked at loosing over 1000 feedbacks! (even if most of them are vomit inducing)

Offline Roth

The wording of it looks like GK's old profile, so maybe  :unknown:

Yep.   :thumbsup: The words SPECIAL AGENT are straight out of her old profile.    :thumbsup:

Maybe she started again cos she's narked at all the old bollocks posted on her AW feedbacks from the fluffy twats. :scare:

Or maybe her tog removed her rights to his pics of her and AW shut off her old profile?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 12:46:00 pm by Roth »

Offline Roth

Oh and she mentions her name Karolina on her front page.  :thumbsup:

Thelaststarfighter001

Or maybe her tog removed her rights to his pics of her and AW shut off her old profile?  :unknown:

What's a TOG? Pimp?

Anyway, glad she's back, but has anyone actually seen her since she returned?

Offline Roth

What's a TOG? Pimp?

Anyway, glad she's back, but has anyone actually seen her since she returned?

Photographer.  :hi:

Offline Roth

New profile gone now as well.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:42:54 pm by Roth »

Offline rudolph hucker

tropicalbubblesl

Goddess and she needs fake photos?   :timeout:

Offline Johny Stone

Nationality:    Polish

Interesting, her old profile was verified British. Maybe that`s why she`s having issues now?

Offline rudolph hucker

The whole thing stinks to high heaven

Offline Roth

Original profile -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recent new profiles and/or name changes -

Something dodgy going on.  :unknown: 2 new profiles in as many days.  Fake pic according to those that know her.  Also no phone number which is very strange if she's advertising for business as she usually does. :unknown: :unknown:

Though it might be a rival prossie or pimp taking the piss by setting up fake profiles (a bit like the Dya ones in the past). :unknown:

But the most recent profile External Link/Members Only has feedback from one of her long time fluffy regs Exeter2009.  So very strange.   :unknown:

My theory is the sonny boy has fallen out with Karolina and the EAS-struck cunt has set up a revenge profile or 2 and has added his own feedback to make it seem legit?  But it is only my theory...... :hi:

tropicalbubblesl

Original profile -

Recent new profiles and/or name changes -

Something dodgy going on.  :unknown: 2 new profiles in as many days.  Fake pic according to those that know her.  Also no phone number which is very strange if she's advertising for business as she usually does. :unknown: :unknown:

Though it might be a rival prossie or pimp taking the piss by setting up fake profiles (a bit like the Dya ones in the past). :unknown:

But the most recent profile External Link/Members Only has feedback from one of her long time fluffy regs Exeter2009.  So very strange.   :unknown:

My theory is the sonny boy has fallen out with Karolina and the EAS-struck cunt has set up a revenge profile or 2 and has added his own feedback to make it seem legit?  But it is only my theory...... :hi:

You gone too far with your theory  :timeout: cos the new profile is Goddess Karolina X if you call her to old number she will confirm that!!   :hi:

Offline Roth

You gone too far with your theory  :timeout: cos the new profile is Goddess Karolina X if you call her to old number she will confirm that!!   :hi:

Okay but still something not quite right?  :unknown: Why is she calling herself Godddess XX now and why is she using a fake pic?   :unknown: Why also is she now Polish when she was verified and English before and why no number? :unknown:

I just have so many questions!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

Also even though her profile is about 24 hours old, I'd expect at least one or 2 more AW reviews already considering most of her regs are like rats up a shit pipe when she's in Town!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

tropicalbubblesl

Okay but still something not quite right?  :unknown: Why is she calling herself Godddess XX now and why is she using a fake pic?   :unknown: Why also is she now Polish when she was verified and English before and why no number? :unknown:

I just have so many questions!  :lol: :lol:

Only Karolina knows what happen with her old profile. Must be something wrong if she using fake photo...

vw

Only Karolina knows what happen with her old profile. Must be something wrong if she using fake photo...
She doesn't have a phone with a camera ? Why would she need to use a fake photo ?

tropicalbubblesl

She doesn't have a phone with a camera ? Why would she need to use a fake photo ?

And that's a very good question!  :hi:

Offline Roth

She must have a smartphone or laptop to access AW so must have a pic or two
hanging around.   :unknown:  Surprising that Exeter2009 hasn't offered his
services for a quick pic or even Pixel who is a tog. :unknown:

Very strange. :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 08:56:00 am by Roth »

tropicalbubblesl

Maybe is not first time when she using fake photo in the profile? Maybe is the reason she lost her old profile??!  :timeout:

tropicalbubblesl

vw

Maybe is not first time when she using fake photo in the profile? Maybe is the reason she lost her old profile??!  :timeout:
Has she worked her magic on you ?

tropicalbubblesl

Has she worked her magic on you ?

I like her what can I say but fake photo puts me off!! :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Hey tropicalbubblesl, your not English are you? :unknown:
Are you Karolina or Sergei or another Polish prossie by any chance?  :unknown:

I think you are dodgy IMHO. :hi:

tropicalbubblesl

Hey tropicalbubblesl, your not English are you? :unknown:
Are you Karolina or Sergei or another Polish prossie by any chance?  :unknown:

I think you are dodgy IMHO. :hi:

Only English guys can use Ukpunting? sorry I didn't know that!  :hi:

vw

You sound like a fanboy, pimp or prossie.  Out with it

Offline Roth

I never said that.  :dash:

But are you Karolina or Sergei or another Polish prossie by any chance?  :unknown:

Seeing as you know her and have seemingly punted with her, how about
posting a review then?  :unknown: :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Another new profile for her? :unknown:   WTF?  :unknown: Is Sergei taking the piss?  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

The linked pic has now changed back to the one she used to use on her old profile.  :hi:

Offline Roth

Seems like she has settled on this profile with pics and words taken from her
original profile.  :unknown: Now verified but she changed back from English to
Polish and is getting feedback from her regular fluffs.   :unknown: 
Seemingly Kaz is like a fine Nowinski wine: caress the neck, hold the body,
expose the contents and enjoy the fullness of the taste and aroma - intoxicating
and irresistible! Always treat her well and she will give you much pleasure!
:vomit:

Wonder what happened to her old profile with over 1000 feedbacks.   :unknown:
She must be pissed off to lose it.  That's a lot of spunk down the drain! :crazy: :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:18:43 pm by Roth »

Offline Terenas

Anyone know if she's coming back? Or has the loss of all that comedy feedback made her throw in the towel?

devonred

All the dodgy profile changes/creations and the O.T.T. fluffies are a shame as she is actually a top punt.

Anyone know if she's coming back? Or has the loss of all that comedy feedback made her throw in the towel?

Said to me on my last meet (Nov) with her that she planned a long xmas break and was probably back in March. God knows if that is still true or ever was true though. Doubt she could not come back and leave the likes of Exeter2009 without their Goddess, how will they cope  :lol:

Offline Terenas

All the dodgy profile changes/creations and the O.T.T. fluffies are a shame as she is actually a top punt.

I agree. It was good for a laugh tho!  :lol:

Offline Roth

Said to me on my last meet (Nov) with her that she planned a long xmas break and was probably back in March. God knows if that is still true or ever was true though. Doubt she could not come back and leave the likes of Exeter2009 without their Goddess, how will they cope  :lol:

Oh dear me.  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline PaintBrush

Well fuck me gents,

After all that every profile has gone ! :lol: