Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna AW Gateshead  (Read 2089 times)

7 review(s) for Courtesan Luna (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
£80 for 30 minutes
I've seen Luna a couple of times approx 3 years ago. She's been back and forth to Spain and mainly doing outcalls. Contacted her and found out she is now based in Gateshead, Bensham area but can't change her AW location as she has been hacked and having problems with it.
Arranged the night before and given the full address immediately as she remembered me. Plenty free parking about. She was waiting to open the door on my arrival so no awkward standing around. Was greeted with nice hugs and kisses. She is still the same body wise, slim and toned, mid forties but  has looked after herself, she has had her teeth done since I last saw her, they look good, not Turkey teeth much more natural. Shown into the bedroom which was well presented, it's her own place. She was wearing good quality lingerie and smelt great. Straight into dfk with lots of grinding, she then slowly undressed me, kissing and stroking me everywhere, gave me some great deep throat owo. She then led me to the bed and bent over, she has a fantastic arse, encouraged me to play with her which I did. We then got on the bed removed her clothes and there followed a sublime session of oral on each other fingers and tongue in her ass and when she put the condom on with her mouth sex in a few positions. After I'd exploded while she was on top she remained there kissing and caressing me. She eventually climbed off and cleaned me up. We lay chatting for quite a while all the time she was stroking me and being extremely attentive. I have to admit it is one of the best sessions I've had in a good while. Time was never mentioned and I didn't have my watch on so was unsure how long I'd been there, I decided to get ready , she even helped me with that. I handed over the payment and even at the front door she was kissing and cuddling me. I got back to the car and I'd been in for about 45 minutes. This shouldn't be taken for granted through. She says she only has a couple of appointments a day 🤷‍♂️ Will definitely be seeing her again soon.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 12:41:29 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Shitehawk

Wow! She looks (and sounds) incredible! Right up my street!
Thanks for the review.

Offline Kev3773

Wow! She looks (and sounds) incredible! Right up my street!
Thanks for the review.

She's not stunning facially imo but still easy on the eye. She's very passionate, it's her attitude that sells it to me  :hi:

Offline Shitehawk

She's not stunning facially imo but still easy on the eye. She's very passionate, it's her attitude that sells it to me  :hi:
Yeah she sounds amazing!

Offline Lamnguin

Good to hear she's back- I had a couple of bookings with her in the days just before the COVID lockdowns landed and she was great. It sounds like she still has the great attitude which made her stand out from all the rest.

Offline TomPI

Thanks for the review , she sounds great , what’s her comms like  is she easy to get in touch with , and without giving to much info away where abouts in Gateshead is she located, generally as he AW says Durham , I know you said she had been hacked .

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review , she sounds great , what’s her comms like  is she easy to get in touch with , and without giving to much info away where abouts in Gateshead is she located, generally as he AW says Durham , I know you said she had been hacked .

Bensham as said in my review. Her Comms were great with me and always were through AW previously , but I'm unsure if she has sorted the issue out.

Offline TomPI

Bensham as said in my review. Her Comms were great with me and always were through AW previously , but I'm unsure if she has sorted the issue out.

Cheers buddy , sorry must have missed Bensham
, thanks for the info 👍