Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris - Cardiff  (Read 1949 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline hamusa

External Link/Members Only

I noticed Iris was back in Cardiff. I messaged her previously, so to my surprise, the number was different in the ad this time. Anyway, I arranged the meeting. Usual flat by the train station.
The usual trick is hiding behind the door. In the room, it became clear from the reviews that it was not Iris. It was not a disaster, so I took the risk.

She was 27 yo, around 155 cm high, with small fake boobs and a nice body. Very petite, almost too much for me. She has a huge Thai religious/native tattoo on her back. You can see the tatto on few picures in the gallery. Money handed over. 130 for one hour, two times, no extras, owo (provided) and dfk ( not) included. I crack on with the shower when she stashs it. When I reaper, we start with very light kissing and fondling each other. She didn't waste time and swiftly kneeled in front of me when I sat on the edge of the bed. I don't know if she was scared or something, but she didn't try to pull back the foreskin, so the BJ was doing fuck all for me. So I asked her to lay on the bed and did RO on her. Nice fresh pussy. Few fake moans mixed with real ones. I asked her for a condom, and we started the rodeo. Cowgirl and missionary later, I finished in the bag. She barely speaks English; after a few minutes of broken conversation and cuddling, she initiated the second round. This time, I pulled the foreskin myself, and that was a game-changer for her. She started sucking like a Henry. Definitely, me being sensitive after the first time was a factor, but she stepped up a lot compared to the beginning. Done few positions, she took a good pounding, didn't mind a few light slaps in dogy. Finished with a HJ as time was almost up, and I was far away from cuming. Quick shower, and I'm out.

Overall, it was alright. The lack of dfk was a big minus for me. Not realy a GFE but she was engaged, didnt waste time with massage and initiated second round. 

Offline Doyle

Offline Doyle

I might be being dull, but I'm a bit confused by this

In the room, it became clear from the reviews that it was not Iris.

She has a huge Thai religious/native tattoo on her back. You can see the tatto on few picures in the gallery.

So the tattoo matches the profile photos, and at least a couple of other reviews mention a large back tattoo.  What makes you think the girl you saw wasn't Iris?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 11:17:31 am by Doyle »

Offline DThunter01

Yes this is an odd review..

You would know if it was her.. re the tattoo
Think we need this clearing up because if it is true the many of the Iris fans will not be wanting to do hour long commutes to see her b&s  :drinks:

Offline ThaisAreBest

Yes this is an odd review..

You would know if it was her.. re the tattoo
Think we need this clearing up because if it is true the many of the Iris fans will not be wanting to do hour long commutes to see her b&s  :drinks:

If you’re planning on seeing her in Hull you won’t get B&S  :drinks: definitely reads like the OP saw Iris

Offline Dan Dastardly

I saw Iris a little while ago, think I reviewed , if it throws any light on this debate , she did have a large tattoo

Offline DThunter01

If you’re planning on seeing her in Hull you won’t get B&S  :drinks: definitely reads like the OP saw Iris

Keep waiting for her to head down to the midlands area  :unknown:
She’s avoiding me for sure

Offline hamusa

My bad. Initially, I thought it was a B&S, but later, I found the tattoo in the pictures. I missed that bit in the review which I wrote earlier.

I can`t edit the review now.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 01:29:45 pm by hamusa »

Offline Dan Dastardly

My bad. Initially, I thought it was a B&S, but later, I found the tattoo in the pictures. I missed that bit in the review which I wrote earlier.

I can`t edit the review now.
So when did the event take place ,as it says she’s in Hull now ?

Offline hamusa

So when did the event take place ,as it says she’s in Hull now ?
3-4 weeks ago