Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Asian Anika  (Read 2176 times)

Offline chucky7

Not a review but a vile person when trying to organise a meet, for no apparent reason.

She Called me vile things, such as pe** c***

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 05:44:30 pm by chucky7 »

Offline basquebrumie

The fact you have come on a board to be racist just because she was rude suggests she isn't the only idiot in that conversation.

Offline chucky7

Modified op to make it more clearer

Offline Dark Vader

Not a review but a vile person when trying to organise a meet, for no apparent reason.
She Called me vile things, such as pe** c***
Maybe you could expand a little more or did she just start going in on you after you said hello?

Offline pbrown355

I'm missing half of the insult, pe??
Then I'm missing the racism
Then I'm missing what set her off. Was it the way you said hello? Even if it was unwarranted there must be slightly more than that.
Can you help me out?

Offline chucky7

I said "Hi are you ready to get your ass eaten? I can come at 6pm for 1 HR meet no sex, foot worship ass worship reverse oral and cob x"

Offline Dark Vader

I said "Hi are you ready to get your ass eaten?
I wouldn't open with it mate.  :sarcastic:
That line worked for you before? Were you trying to shock her or something? she doesn't have anything to do with anal on her profile.

Offline basquebrumie

I said "Hi are you ready to get your ass eaten? I can come at 6pm for 1 HR meet no sex, foot worship ass worship reverse oral and cob x"

So you didn't read her profile where it states call before text? You also think that is best way to organise a meeting? No wonder every SP in the country has apparently refused to meet you.

Offline scutty brown

You're an idiot

Offline Trotter671

That's a very bold opening line to try and get a booking!!! :rolleyes: I always ring and if no answer I leave a polite voice message and follow up with a polite text giving the lass compliments on her looks and little bit about myself - nowt too lengthy but a bit more than "you free at 6pm?" sort of message. Very rare I don't get a response or booking. Each to their own though!

Offline bonham

Wow what a chat up line I can't imagine you have ever pulled in normal life never mind trying to book a girl  :lol:

Offline Brumish

Perhaps she was in character after such an opening gambit?...she's bound to go to town if worship is your posture

Offline scouting

So do you think you might have learned anything from this feedback OP?

Online mr.bluesky

That's about as subtle as a bull in a china shop, no wonder she sounded pissed off with you. I'm surprised any service provider agrees to see you if that's your idea how to make a booking. Perhaps some manners wouldn't go amiss next time. I don't know how long you've been punting but there is a right way and a wrong way to approach service providers and that's definitely the wrong way.  I see you've been a member since 2015 yet not posted any actual reviews of a meeting. Maybe you should think long and hard about changing your attitude or approach  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 08:02:09 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline pbrown355

That answers my what set her off question.
Still confused about the insult and the racism.
I expect I'll get over never knowing.

Offline basquebrumie

That answers my what set her off question.
Still confused about the insult and the racism.
I expect I'll get over never knowing.

When he first posted, it was clear he was calling her a p*** slut. I called him out on it and he made a pretty mediocre attempt to edit and pretend it was then a name he was getting called by her.

Offline NuruGuru

I'm with OP on this one, I remember a few years ago (pre covid) she was working in Milton Keynes for a few nights - I had to cancel on here as it was in that phase of lockdown approaching and I didn't fancy risking going out.

As soon as I cancelled, she started ringing, but it was her male friend / pimp  / retarded Asian roadman friend who started just cussing down the phone.

It was weird.