Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - Caveat emptor  (Read 13241 times)

Offline akauya

Best headfuck since "Being John Malkovich" :D
Popcorn anyone??

Come along guys. Plenty of room on my sofa - got lots of popcorn too

Hidden Image/Members Only

west8

All is well now guys - Cindy and I have kissed and made up.

Quote from: Platinum Cindy
Ok I am dealing with some sort of spoilt posh man who thinks he can have things his way by clicking his fingers because he retired at the age of XX. You are wrong. Other punters are 100% correct when they said I have the right to choose who I see and welcome to reality - yes I DO have the right who I see. I do not work for some cheap brothel where you can come and force my head onto your dick whenever you feel like it. I have never had anyone acting so desperate such as your self. It actually scares me..

I am shocked to what extend you have gone to, to post about me when you have not even met me! Lack of communication??? I am NOT interested in meeting you. That is why I have ignored your emails but you did not get the point. Just because other girls have accepted your bookings or phone calls and agreed to meet you doesn't mean I will.

See? :)

Offline Gluckman

Well all you've achieved now is the possibility of Cindy putting a note against your AW profile for all other wgs to see.

Offline ampersand

This guy is completely and utterly deluded - as if that quote from Cindy is kissing and making up!!

Send for the white coated men.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 12:02:52 am by aardvark »

west8

This guy is completely and utterly deluded - as if that quote from Cindy is kissing and making up!!

Send for the men in white coats.

hahahahaha! Best post of the day. I guess you weren't gifted with the ability to spot sarcasm.

The happy one

God this is one fucked up post

Leave the girl alone

Does not matter if you done right or wrong

She does not want to meet you

Offline akauya

Well all you've achieved now is the possibility of Cindy putting a note against your AW profile for all other wgs to see.

Not just Cindy. UKP is read by the SAAFE sisters, so they have already clocked him as a nutter and copied his profile and details in case he resurfaces with a different one.

Offline TreyWalker

:dash: bruh!

west8

She sent that to me ... I did not contact her. But don't let that small detail get in the way.

Offline ampersand

hahahahaha! Best post of the day. I guess you weren't gifted with the ability to spot sarcasm.

I most certainly was, sadly you were at the back of the queue when the ability to use it was dispensed.

Offline TreyWalker

west8, you need to go watch a film called Frozen. There's a song you need to listen too.

west8

lol, way to be a hypocrite Trey. How would I know you are meeting Cindy on the 30th of this month if you didn't already tell me that in a private message?

This is getting boring now, so could I politely suggest that the Admin lock this thread.

Offline Robster199

Yeah. You are truly a boring wanker

west8

.. of the week!

Night night guys.

fredpunter

West8, the secret of contentment when talking to complete strangers on the internet .... no matter how much you disagree with them, or want to justify yourself, or how stupid you think they are, don't try and have the last word, let it go ....

Offline TreyWalker

lol, way to be a hypocrite Trey. How would I know you are meeting Cindy on the 30th of this month if you didn't already tell me that in a private message?

This is getting boring now, so could I politely suggest that the Admin lock this thread.

How am I being a hypocrite. I messaged that to you about four pages ago to show you how a booking can be confirmed before it takes place and how cindy would have accepted a booking on adult work.

I am now saying let it go, because your still digging and posting weird ass shit.

For instance right now it feels like your trying to suggest the screenshot I posted you meant I was saying I was on your side. I was actually just proving you wrong that a booking can be confirmed before the date it takes place. I naturally cropped the image because you are weird and there is no way I'd want you to know The exact time or location. Date was left in as a necessity to prove my point.

Offline PumpAction

She sent that to me ... I did not contact her. But don't let that small detail get in the way.

Thanks for sharing it with us. Creep.

Offline SamLP

Sound advice from fredpunter. This will be laid to rest once West realises he doesn't need to reply to every post and disprove them. It's a vicious cycle that will make posters dig into your posts even more. I'm starting to question whether you really are retired and experienced in punting as you say you are. A retired guy with a 9 year old child who knows about proxy's, well known in his community yet said he had nothing to hide when he sent a photo of himself that wasn't himself but is actually himself in his younger days. Uses the word "k" instead of ok and lol, then posts using quite eloquent English. You claim to have punted for 20 years with hundreds of prossies yet AW is a new experience for you. Quite possible but not an excuse for assuming bookings are made without confirmation. Your AW ID is easily identifiable which won't do you favours if you want to rely on it for future bookings with WG's who happen to read this topic. I think you're a genuine punter, but this forum isn't about who has the biggest dick. It's about sharing info with genuine punters while respecting their experiences whether a positive or negative.

Now all this reading made me think of this old song  :hi: External Link/Members Only

OldAdmin

but this forum isn't about who has the biggest dick. It's about sharing info with genuine punters while respecting their experiences whether a positive or negative.

A good point we can end this thread with after 11 pages.