Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any girls that receive anal fisting?  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Londoner2000

I searched this entire  forum from the beginning of time -  The only 2 girls  where it’s mentioned I’ve messaged but they didn’t reply.  Was wondering if you know anyone in London or out to does this?
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
External Link/Members Only

Thames Valley rather than London but travels around a bit - might be within range for you? 

I haven’t met her myself - everything seems like it’s an extra, which generally I don’t like, but I guess if you’re after anal fisting it’s probably to be expected.

EDITED - I see she has only one review here and it’s negative.  If I recall correctly she used to have a much better reputation on here under a different profile
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 06:41:14 pm by Spunky34 »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
To add to my last post, I think this was her:  External Link/Members Only

Link should hopefully bring up her older reviews.

Offline Londoner2000

To add to my last post, I think this was her:  External Link/Members Only

Link should hopefully bring up her older reviews.

Unfortunately She’s no longer active on aw  just get the error below.

Thank you so much for the first just called her but no answer

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
They are the same girl, I only added the second profile so her older UKP reviews show up.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thames Valley rather than London but travels around a bit - might be within range for you? 

I haven’t met her myself - everything seems like it’s an extra, which generally I don’t like, but I guess if you’re after anal fisting it’s probably to be expected.

EDITED - I see she has only one review here and it’s negative.  If I recall correctly she used to have a much better reputation on here under a different profile

Reviewed her, looks a lot worse than her alluring pictures (at the time) and was red as a lobster from sunbeds? when I met her - I walked.

Edit: I agree she had an extensive amount of extras at the time, I found it off putting.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:20:35 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I searched this entire  forum from the beginning of time -  The only 2 girls  where it’s mentioned I’ve messaged but they didn’t reply.  Was wondering if you know anyone in London or out to does this?

You forgot to say that you don't want pay more than £20 to do this (that's total of course, not as an extra). You don't want to spend an arm and a leg now do you? :sarcastic:

Offline Londoner2000

Hahaaa no happy to pay through nose for that!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Was just looking on her profile for reference to 'anal fisting' and found the reference in the tab 'About My Extras' which is a price list.

What a joke, just stick to one price for time slots for all your likes list...or have a single reasonable amount fixed upgrade £ and do what you want (from her list) in the time you with her.

Read the last few lines of text from the tabbed page and am now even more confused what she means?

:dash: :dash: :dash:

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 05:50:10 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Online LLPunting

Was just looking on her profile for reference to 'anal fisting' and found the reference in the tab 'About My Extras' which is a price list.

What a joke, just stick to one price for time slots for all your likes list...or have a single reasonable amount fixed upgrade £ and do what you want (from her list) in the time you with her.

Read the last few lines of text from the tabbed page and am now even more confused what she means?

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Have you been to the Soho walk-ups?
I've seen menu's longer than a Chinese takeaway.   :dash:   You spend longer trying to choose than they do doing the deed!
Perhaps she just needs to pick a new place of operations and get a blackboard or some glitter and a scrapbook!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 06:18:07 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Daaz324

What sort of stuff do they offer on their menus ?

Online LLPunting

What sort of stuff do they offer on their menus ?

If you haven't been then it's a rite of passage.  Go along and have a sniff round all the flats.  If you like games with micro-transactions then you'll be happy.

Offline Londoner2000

Did that 20 years ago when the local English girls used soho walk ups when they weren’t on the street... Anal was rare but had it for £15 from soho walkups after bargaining. But anal was rare, anal fisting impossible. Was wondering if anyone knew anyone who does today?

Offline Liverpool

I would be very surprised if ANY Soho girl offers anal fisting.

Offline Hugeadmirer

If a TS doesn’t put you off anal fisting is this girls thing:

Never seen her myself but think she’s generally positively reviewed. Hope that helps and doesn’t freak you out

Offline bonapati

do a search on “Hendrix+fisting”
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 08:01:28 am by bonapati »

Online LLPunting

do a search on “Hendrix+fisting”

Just Googled it.   :timeout:   That was an eye-opener.    :wackogirl:

Offline simpleton69

Offline Sandym

Indian switch in Camden town.  Search in AW.

Offline Anallover6969

notts.anal.babe

Saw her af few years a go before I found this site - she took 4 fingers but couldn't quite get my whole fist in, she did try. - That was a while ago and her goal was to take a full fisting - guessing by now she can manage it. She's in London every now and then so might be worth having a look.

Offline Yankee41

I tried fisting notts about a year ago and she still wasnt able to take it.  She did try though.  My hands are fairly small too.

Offline Anallover6969

I tried fisting notts about a year ago and she still wasnt able to take it.  She did try though.  My hands are fairly small too.

It was a few years ago I tried, Guess she still cant take a full fist up there.