Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koa, Diva, Knightsbridge, the perfect formula  (Read 1752 times)

Offline JackSaint

This was number two of a double punt day, all arranged seamlessly via text with Diva who are pushing the Telegram option for comms, not great for punters with burner phones.

Place, two bedroomed ground floor flat, probably belongs to an old lady who has no idea that two whores are servicing scores of punters a month out of it, on the road running down the side of Harrods, parking is a nightmare. I say old lady because the decor feels feminine, shell shaped sink and fish shaped taps in the ensuite, shower is not in the greatest shape, ornate chandelier over the bed which sports a velvet headboard.

Girl, website says she is a 22 year old brunette, 5 feet 5 inches, size 6 with 32B small enhanced tits. Who you meet is mid/late twenties, Russian with an Asian/Urals twist, similar to the photos, she is photogenic for sure, though less toned/defined, slim, rounded, smooth, tanned, unblemished by tatts or piercings with pumped up lips and teeth which are nice but slightly wonky, hence no smiles in the photos I guess, extended hair and a delicious smell of Tom Ford's latest. External Link/Members Only £250

Action. She is charming and welcoming, greeted me in nice make up with a kiss and a grope in black bra and pants under a long white waistcoat with lapels. I cleaned up and undressed her as we snogged, her with a slightly unusual tongue probing action. She removed my towel and gave me a deep, hands free blowjob with a hint of teeth as she cupped my balls as I stood. Onto the bed, more groping and snogging and sucking, condom on, cowgirl, watching her rear view in the dressing table mirror opposite the bottom of the bed, magnificent, into missionary, knees up, then legs on my shoulders, finally legs round my back. I was ready, removed the condom and she sucked some more, maneuvered her to side on knelt by the bed so I could watch her sucking me off to a very well taken cim finish. I was knackered at this point, having shot three loads in just over two hours. Cleaned up, chat, snog, grope naked on the bed then shower, offered water and sweets on exit, she's got this down to a fine art.

Offline golden bull

So you’re the reason I couldn’t get a look in today🤬😜
I want to see this one before she fucks off and sounds and looks great!!
What vitamins are you taking buddy?

Offline JackSaint

So you’re the reason I couldn’t get a look in today🤬😜
I want to see this one before she fucks off and sounds and looks great!!
What vitamins are you taking buddy?

Sorry, not sorry! She won't be here too much longer this trip so get in quick.