Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Em of Nottingham  (Read 4130 times)

Steptoe

I happened to be in Nottingham on business and from a recommendation by a friend who knows my liking for Thai ladies I went to what seems to be a relatively new place in High Street Arnold.  It is a nice place, seems well appointed and the girl there, Em, was slim, pretty and chatty so off I went up the stairs.  Surprise was - she is unshaven. That is anyway rare enough these days, and on a Thai very, very rare. Lovely silky and sweet pubes. I have not have that for a very long time.

Em at Poni Hot Thai Orchid
1 hour/ £100
End January 2015
External Link/Members Only

After a long drive up from the South I arrived late in the day ie around 6pm which is late for me to consider visiting a girl. Normally I am a "morning" visitor.  However, I needed cheering after the drive in awful weather and Em certainly cheered me up. 

Good directions to the venue NG5 7DG by text then phone (good English spoken) with parking either 2 hours free in car parks over the road or for 3 hours In Sainsbury about 2-3 minutes walk away.

The ladies in the place knew I had been driving a long way and I was offered coffee and a chance to sit for a while with Em before we went upstairs for some fun.  Lovely chatty girl is Em. Very easy to get on with.

Em is average height for a Thai girl, guess 5'4", and as stated on AW is size 6-8 dress and has generous boobs

I showered first having been driving for some hours. Decent shower, easy large enough for two people although I did not make use of such a facility. Into the bedroom and joined soon by Em. Usual introductory cuddles and fondles together on the bed and then I started to remove Em's clothes, revealing two lovely surprises

First, those generous boobs have delightful small pink nipples. So many Thai girls have large dark nipples - VERY attractive in their own way – but the small pink nipples were nice for a change. Very tasty and responsive they are too

Then as I slipped off the rest of her clothes the next surprise - unshaved.  A quite generous display of untrimmed dark hair over her pussy. It is ages since I have seen anyone unshaved and never before in the case of a Thai girl.  Lovely.  The hairs were so smooth and silky. An absolute pleasure to touch with fingers and face.  Some guys say they prefer shaved because it "will be more likely cleaner". Well, Em seemed fresh as a daisey to me. Delightful. Absolutely delightful.  Made my day.

Em is a great tongue-user. She kisses like there is no tomorrow and her tongue is strong and she likes to use it to explore yours.

Given the delightful unshaved find I indulged myself in lots of RO.  To say Em is responsive is a grand understatement. Her clit enlarges significantly and is a wonder for a tongue to play with.  Lots of juices flowed, and a finger was gently inserted into the bum with no objections, even appreciation. 

After lots of play as above it was condom on and some really good penetration sex.  Em is tight and I am not small. We needed to experiment a bit and use some lube but a full-in sex was achieved and enjoyed by both of us.  I certainly did and Em made all the right noises/ said the right words without seeming to put it on as some do.

Overall, a wonderful session that I would repeat with Em any day - I wish, I wish. A good reward for a 300 mile drive. 

Highly recommended, both the place in High Street, Arnold, and Em. 
AW page as of 30 Jan2105

Offline Owwhatanight

Mmmmm I want some of that hairy pie

Offline Turtle Z

She looks to have a cracking pair of tits!

Steptoe

Go enjoy guys. I did
Tell her Tony sent you  :D :D

Unfortunately I live a long way away and the chances of visiting her or the place again are rather slim, so I will have to rely on your feedback

Step

Offline Turtle Z

I just went to book this girl and asked for confirmation that Em was still there. Was told 'yes darling.' However, thankfully I rechecked the AW profile because I noticed that the girl whose pics were once labeled as 'Bee' are now all labeled as 'Em'. No doubt she has moved on and Bee is trying to profit from the positive review Em received in this thread.

Offline X3 Guy

Well I went there yesterday and had one of the best punts ever!

Lots of kissing cuddling really friendly girl,and unshaven pussy which I love.

Great no rush service, I ended up exploding between her tits, a first for me!

Steptoe

I just went to book this girl and asked for confirmation that Em was still there. Was told 'yes darling.' However, thankfully I rechecked the AW profile because I noticed that the girl whose pics were once labeled as 'Bee' are now all labeled as 'Em'. No doubt she has moved on and Bee is trying to profit from the positive review Em received in this thread.

PM sent
Em is DEFINITELY still there and will be for quite a while
Problems with the Thai girls doing the AW page.

Step

Steptoe

Turtle

I just checked their AW profile page and ALL the pics are correctly labelled
On the main page there are two pics of Em and one pic named Bee2 and that one is definitely not a pic of Em - I know every inch of her  :D

--- and I am definitely going to try get there again next week to double check

Step

Offline Turtle Z

They are all labeled Em and it is not the girl I was interested in seeing. The middle profile pic on the first AW page was supposed to be Em and the other girl was labeled as Bee. In fact the girl labeled as Em looks to have fake boobs. Could be wrong about this but the girl in the middle pic has big natural boobs. Also I suggested that they text me a picture to prove that Em was there and of course they didn't so I never went. I smell a bait and switch here.

Steptoe

Yes, on the AW page copy I posted with my reveiw all the 3 pics may have been labelled as "Em"

That was simply ineptitude on the part of the girls trying to create the AW profile page and add the pictures.  It is not so easy to find your way around an AW site as a service provider when English is not your first language and the  instructions are crap anyway.

The current AW page is TOTALLY CORRECT ie the 3 pics in a row on the main AW profile page show (left to right EM, Bee2, EM). The pics of Em have blurred out faces but the pic of Bee does not show a head at all

Whether or not Em's boobs are enhanced is another story (they are, but very well done and as I said in my review, with delightful little pink nipples).  I have not (yet) seen Bee's boobs close up unfortunately.  Bee is not typical Thai facial features. I would say more Korean/ Japanese - but she IS THAI.

January
February

Step 

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Is this Em? Was thinking of giving her a try, on viva street her face pics aren't blurred but same photos I'm guessing same girl ??

Thanks

Steptoe

Absolutely 100% it is Em.  Saw her last Wednesday.

Yes, I am rather surprised at the unblurred pics. Will ask the place owner why.

Go. Enjoy. I know you will. Write a Review for us please - and ideally do a proper AW booking and write one for Em on the AW profile

Step

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I took your advice today after yesterday's terrible encounter with Coco
mate I owe you beer!!!!

Em is perfect and a lovely lady too!!!
Probably the best sex I've had in a long time!!!

Many thanks I sent you a private message Steptoe