Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jenny - Docklands  (Read 799 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6773123) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline jseop109

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I contacted Jenny by text for a meeting the following day, then confirmed on the morning. Comms fine.

She works from a flat in a modern block, a few minutes walk from Heron Quays DLR.

She welcomed me dressed in a black negligee and stockings. An attractive woman with a winning smile and nice trim figure. The AW photos are pretty accurate. Clearly a few years old, I'd put her late 30s, possibly 40, but who cares.

I handed over the dosh - £100 for 30 mins - and declined the offer of a shower as I had just had one before setting out.

Straight onto the bed and clothes off. She cleaned me gently with wet wipes then gave me a lovely session of OWO.

After a few minutes I asked to do RO on her. At his point she put a condom on me.

After a few minutes RO on her I fucked he in missionary. After a while she suggested I get on my back, which I did, and she rode me in CG for several minutes, finally bringing me off - condom removed - by hand.

I asked for a shower and she washed and dried me herself. I was then able to watch and admire her naked body as she showered herself.

I was out in 30 minutes pretty much exactly, but at no point did I feel at all rushed. The punt just seemed to go naturally from one stage to the next.

I hope to return,