Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunnies massage - Elephant and Castle  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Curiousnut

First post, so I'll keep it short.
Visited bunnies for a b2b massage, paid 70 for 1 hour.
Average European wg.
Average massage at first, same old tactics.
What made this a positive though was the touching that was allowed.
Normally you can't go any further than touching the bum at these places, but this one didn't mind when my fingers started playing with  her other "lips". Eventually I had two fingers in while she worked on my manhood.
All in all, good experience for a fbsm.
Bunnies massage Elephant And castle

peter296

Offline LLPunting

Which WG did you see?

If you can't identify her so others can ask for her and try for a similar experience then this isn't a review.

70 is over the odds for a 1 hr massage and not have something included.  You talk as though you have experience of many places, care to share info about them in the massage parlour mini-review thread?  Many places are 45-50 for 1hr + 20 for HR.

Of course you could just be touting.  Feel free to prove me wrong by continuing to contribute, just try to include fuller details from now on.

Offline Curiousnut

LL PUNTING- Not sure of the name. Feel free to check the website if you want to see the prices.
Happy ending comes apart of all their massages.
Why the price isn't too bad, especially for the experience, is that normally at a parlour, you would pay 50 for 1hour(so I find)
Then an extra 20 for HE, without that much touching on the wg.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks OP
As you're telling us to pick a girl you're touting the establishment not reviewing.

Jog on.

Offline Curiousnut

LL, I appreciate your sceptism. I don't know what touting is tbh, I'm new to this forum. The girl who I saw is not on their website. I don't remember the name, just sharing the experience I had.

Offline LLPunting

LL, I appreciate your sceptism. I don't know what touting is tbh, I'm new to this forum. The girl who I saw is not on their website. I don't remember the name, just sharing the experience I had.

You've been lurking for 8 months that is hardly new.  Kids will have completed a year's studies in that time and taken exams across multiple subjects.  And you haven't picked up on a term that's used daily here on this site?

Offline Curiousnut

Lol a punting jobsworth. I posted a review, I'll improve as I post more. Have a good day

Offline elnukky

Did you get a choice of girls?
What is their rota like?

Offline LLPunting

Lol a punting jobsworth. I posted a review, I'll improve as I post more. Have a good day

As I pointed out but you FAILED to heed, you didn't post a review you were touting an establishment that's why this thread is now in the London discussion not the Reviews section.
I'm not hopeful you will improve as you clearly weren't paying attention to what your were being told.
If you survive much longer here then you will need to improve quite significantly to win any trust and assistance.

BTW, I had a great day so thanks for your good wishes.

Offline BobBishi

First post, so I'll keep it short.
Visited bunnies for a b2b massage, paid 70 for 1 hour.
Average European wg.
Average massage at first, same old tactics.
What made this a positive though was the touching that was allowed.
Normally you can't go any further than touching the bum at these places, but this one didn't mind when my fingers started playing with  her other "lips". Eventually I had two fingers in while she worked on my manhood.
All in all, good experience for a fbsm.
Bunnies massage Elephant And castle
According to the website, a B2B massage costs £80. You said you paid £70. How did you get a £10 discount?