Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sorry...another positive KDD review: perfect for a relative newcomer  (Read 2233 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Justanotheruser

External Link/Members Only

I've met Miss KDD maybe 5 times now and not thought to review her due to the many other posts praising her. But, having read a few complaints aimed at non contributors on the main board, I thought I may as well add my 2 pence and get myself started.

Reading the London section you'll know from all the reviews that this girl is a great fit for anyone with adventurous tastes. Whether it's MFF, MMF, MFFFFF or just any sort of sex you can think of, it seems like she's got it covered. But, as someone newish to punting and at heart, pretty shy, the reviews with big groups feel a little out of my league right now and I maybe couldn't relate (as much as I'd like to).

I guess the key point of this review would be that if there's anyone that's ever in the same situation as I am, you should still go for it. KDD is adept at making sure your exact needs are catered for.

My Meeting
Despite lacking a bit of confidence, I’m not really a GFE or vanilla person. This was an incall meeting with plenty of deepthroat, facefucking, rough play, anal and toys. I can't be arsed to write out a novel but if you like things full on, then she'll bring this side out of you, while making you feel completely at ease.

Pros:
Top attitude, approach and personality: Excellent communication beforehand as always. Discussed what I'd like to do and fulfilled all requests to a tee. She's also good to chat to before and after.
Great look: We all know now that there are no pics, but at the risk of going over old ground, she's got a nice body with curves in the right places and a very cute face. Loads of outfits available if that's your thing.
Pretty much up for anything and everything: Finding a girl that is happy with the kind of stuff I like, such as face fucking and anal is not exactly easy. To find someone that approaches it with the intensity and enthusiasm that she does is next to impossible. In this respect I've not met much better and certainly not in London.

Cons
None  :)
The only con for me is that I need to get my shit together and make some kind of MFF threesome happen, otherwise I’ll feel like I’m missing out.

Verdict
A top meeting for me with one of the best and excellent value for money. Five meetings definitely doesn't feel like too many and I know I’ll be back.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review, although she certainly has plenty here already, a review from a different person is always useful I think. Shows consistency even if the services etc, have all been well described before.

kazred

Well done for posting - seeing her this w/end for a 'fix'  :)

And don;t gents feel the need to apologise for posting reviews for girls who have numerous reviews because they deliver a cracking service...I certainly won't.... :hi:

If it 'offend's' others they can just not read the review IMO   :rolleyes:

Sylvester

I don't see the need to apologise.  You are a new reviewer offering a different perspective on KDD.

Just because she is well reviewed, it doesn't make your contribution any less valid.  It also helps to dispel the view held in some quarters that a few girls are being disproportionately reviewed by a small 'clique' of hardcore fans...

So thanks for your contribution.  Keep up the good work.  :)

Online PLeisure

A welcome review, thank you. I say that because it was a 1-to-1 and there hasn't been too many of those recently. [Don't take that as a criticism all you wacky multi-orgasmic Last Days of Rome orgy participants  :P - plenty of room for all reviews here]

You mention, "I need to [...] make some kind of MFF threesome happen, otherwise I’ll feel like I’m missing out."
Seems to me that you've enjoyed several superb encounters with KDD all to yourself... why not carry on  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

if you actually read what the op says he refers to complaints about people not contributing,he doesnt apologise for posting and no one would ask him to as he hasnt reviewed her before...

Sylvester

if you actually read what the op says he refers to complaints about people not contributing,he doesnt apologise for posting and no one would ask him to as he hasnt reviewed her before...

Nope - read it again big fella

kazred

I think ClaretandBlue the 'clue' is in the title of the thread  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Nope - read it again big fella

"having read a few complaints aimed at non contributors on the main board"

Sylvester

Mate, I appreciate you want to try and score points, I really do get that, because you clearly have nothing better to do, but when you are selecting your targets at least try and make an effort to not overstretch yourself.

It makes you look like a bit of a twonk - one friend to another...

kazred

Serious this review thing is getting all too mixed up with semantics - Lets all chill for a bit....... :)

he said/she said - let's get back to discussing excuse my french "the fucking".........

Gonna post my next review in morse code

Offline claretandblue

Mate, I appreciate you want to try and score points, I really do get that, because you clearly have nothing better to do, but when you are selecting your targets at least try and make an effort to not overstretch yourself.

It makes you look like a bit of a twonk - one friend to another...
haha ok "mate/friend" ,i have nothing better to do,coming from someone who spends half his life on here,anyway im off down the pub

d00fer

Serious this review thing is getting all too mixed up with semantics - Lets all chill for a bit....... :)

he said/she said - let's get back to discussing excuse my french "the fucking".........

Gonna post my next review in morse code

+1

Whilst I respect anyone's rights to post their own opinion, I find the whole debate tiresome, and can't be bothered to participate in it anymore. I may take it step further and not bother posting anymore reviews.

Anyway back to the topic, thanks for sharing OP, it's good the see a fresh perspective on the consistently excellent Miss KDD and don't feel that you have to do an MFF just for the sake of it. If you do though, KDD is an obvious banker for the sesh.

kazred

Let's all have a UKP toast  ;)

Too Punting  :thumbsup:

Can we get back to KDD now and why she is such a good gig?

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks - keep 'em coming!  :thumbsup:

I must get around to typing up my meeting with Kristen - no surprise it will be a positive.  :kissgirl:

Sylvester

+1

Whilst I respect anyone's rights to post their own opinion, I find the whole debate tiresome, and can't be bothered to participate in it anymore. I may take it step further and not bother posting anymore reviews.

Anyway back to the topic, thanks for sharing OP, it's good the see a fresh perspective on the consistently excellent Miss KDD and don't feel that you have to do an MFF just for the sake of it. If you do though, KDD is an obvious banker for the sesh.

I don't disagree at all, it's just frustrating when the usual suspects roll up making spurious points.  And I've had half a bottle of wine and am feeling particularly belligerent...!  :drinks:

Pdubz

Booked for May
literally counting the days
will obviously post my own review

Justanotheruser

The sorry was merely a quick reference to the fact a few have mentioned some girls are reviewed a little more regularly than others. To be honest, it's a bad habit of mine to apologise constantly so I'm not going to do it again...

I was thinking of doing a few more reviews but unfortunately they're from a little while ago. Would be good to know whether people thought it'd still be relevant. For instance, now with the benefit of hindsight, a few from a couple of months back would be classed more as a negative. I suppose it could help people still?

d00fer

The sorry was merely a quick reference to the fact a few have mentioned some girls are reviewed a little more regularly than others. To be honest, it's a bad habit of mine to apologise constantly so I'm not going to do it again...

I was thinking of doing a few more reviews but unfortunately they're from a little while ago. Would be good to know whether people thought it'd still be relevant. For instance, now with the benefit of hindsight, a few from a couple of months back would be classed more as a negative. I suppose it could help people still?

Definitely, please post them and there's no official limit on how far back you can go, but use your own judgement. Negatives are always important to post though.

kazred

I'd say post as it's the reason I use the forum in the first place - And a negative is a massive help in swerving some 'accident's' so to speak...I thought long and hard before posting the only negative I've posted but thought that was part of the deal - I get insights from the reviews and would be a tad unfair not to reciprocate IMO  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

I don't write reviews but i think London review board is boring. The same girls, the same names, the same love novels.

Anyway - nevermind.

kazred

The clue is again in the title' Review' board. It's a forum to post er 'reviews' - I give up  :dash:

Offline claretandblue

Definitely, please post them and there's no official limit on how far back you can go, but use your own judgement. Negatives are always important to post though.
i agree 100%,while i fully understand why people are sometimes reluctant to post positive reviews,sharing negative reviews is something everyone should do