Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facebook friends  (Read 1889 times)

Offline monkeybucket

:bomb: Sure its been covered before but a wg and I have mutual friends on facebook, she popped up as a suggested friend. Her profile isn't very secure and is obviously personal. Do I tell her and risk being banded as a weirdo stalker or keep quiet block her and continue to enjoy her services so she is non the wiser? Wow that sounds fluffy...its not.

Deviant

Stalker book! Get yourself off that shit! As a punter there are so many ways you can come unstuck by being on there.

Offline Tiger63

Deleted mine....didnt use it a lot, but I got a suggested friends link to a girl I reconise from AW. :scare:

Offline Mi-Go

If the WG is a suggested friend for you, then surely she must have seen your profile as a suggested friend on her Facebook profile?

In which case she already knows you have a mutual friend.  If she doesn't mention it, then you don't either.

vw

Just block if you cant do without facebook, if you have blocked then fb wont suggest you to her in future !

Offline tictacs

I've got the same situation but have just ignored it, don't think it'd be a good idea to say anything.

Offline Cuntminion

It's not really a contentious issue is it?

I'm not thread police but I could understand a thread if she had sent you a fr, if anything social media is doing its job here

Facebook suggested Lego uk to me, you don't see me on mega bloks forum asking advice

If it's any consolation if she has noticed or received the same suggestion she has probably give it two seconds thought and gone nope

So no worries of

Hidden Image/Members Only

Op channel your inner panda

Give less fucks

Offline Silver Birch

Facebook suggested Lego uk to me, you don't see me on mega bloks forum asking advice

It would be pretty damn embarassing to be outed as secret lego user, and if your family and FB friends put two and two together, the consequences could be very damaging, especially if rival building bricks are likely to come down on you.... like a ton of bricks!

I assume the op uses his punting phone for FB, hence the connection, or doesn't have a punting phone. Either way, his OWN security isn't much tighter than the prossie's.

Offline Tiger63

If the WG is a suggested friend for you, then surely she must have seen your profile as a suggested friend on her Facebook profile?

In which case she already knows you have a mutual friend.  If she doesn't mention it, then you don't either.
No mutual friends ...oddly her profile has gone from AW

Offline Access

If you've used email or phone numbers on your phone, then Facebook will use that info for suggested friends it finds with those contact details. Lots of people I do business with pop up as friend suggestions, but we've no mutual friends.

willbred

Stalker book! Get yourself off that shit! As a punter there are so many ways you can come unstuck by being on there.

+1

SirFrank

:bomb: Sure its been covered before but a wg and I have mutual friends on facebook, she popped up as a suggested friend. Her profile isn't very secure and is obviously personal. Do I tell her and risk being banded as a weirdo stalker or keep quiet block her and continue to enjoy her services so she is non the wiser? Wow that sounds fluffy...its not.

Grow up Stop being a cunt and get off Facebook you fucking faggot. That might sound firm but it's fucking fair

Offline Cuntminion

Grow up Stop being a cunt and get off Facebook you fucking faggot. That might sound firm but it's fucking fair

The problem is not facebook

I use Facebook Frank , I'm just not a cunt about it

It's a highly workable situation

SirFrank

The problem is not facebook

I use Facebook Frank , I'm just not a cunt about it

It's a highly workable situation

Don't make me come down there you fucking girl. You can shove Facebook and twitter up your fucking arse. No wonder the country is going to shit - people poking and tweeting. Grow up ffs

Offline Cuntminion

Don't make me come down there you fucking girl. You can shove Facebook and twitter up your fucking arse. No wonder the country is going to shit - people poking and tweeting. Grow up ffs

I'm sorry Frank I can't give up the book, it's my only way of getting updates on catchat and sending candy crush invites

We all have our flaws

vw

I imagine you now pinning some hookers on your Pinterest board now !  Anyone else do that ?

Online RedKettle

i had this as well, scared the crap out of me.  It was a girl I saw before I knew about UKP and I had used her number on my phone - I had several numbers for her as I think she had called me back from her personal phone when her prossie phone was out of charge or credit.  Her facebook page must be linked to her number and hence the suggestion.

I deleted that number ages ago but ever so often she still gets suggested as a friend.

I have never mentioned it and she has never said anything if she is being suggested me as a friend.

Punting phone (non smart) all the way for me now.....

Offline LoneWolf2020

easy solution - dont use facebook.

.. i suggest not using any social media and if you have accounts delete them asap

Type_O_Negative

+1000  :hi:

It makes me laugh when people say they use facebook/twitter because they can be in touch with friends or something like this. So how the hell they were in touch with friends before "facebook era"?  :rolleyes:

Tony Montana

It is indeed a worry - I had a girl's number on my normal phone and a few days later she popped up in a "Do you know..." email.  So it may well be that I have appeared in hers as well if she has her personal facebook on her work phone.

Offline Cuntminion

+1000  :hi:

It makes me laugh when people say they use facebook/twitter because they can be in touch with friends or something like this. So how the hell they were in touch with friends before "facebook era"?  :rolleyes:

Well in my youth meet at bus stop but now social media

Connectivity evolves , deal with it or go sit in your stone hut and rant