Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to build a quick rapport when you're there?  (Read 3653 times)

mysterypunter

You turn up at the apartment all excited and you wanna say something nice to the WG to make them a little comfortable/receptive. But you dont want to waste too much time talking, you want to get on with it as soon as your eyes lay on her  :yahoo: What do you talk about?

Offline cunnyhunt

What do you talk about?

You do not talk,  you "exchange paperwork"   :cool:

Offline gorge

depending what she's like :

"wow you look nice , go on - spin round, let me have a good look at you"
Smile all along , then make eye contact and say "come here".
Then it can start.
It's a fine line between making her feel good and gawking at her like a dirty old man and making her feel like a bit of meat.

or

"hang on - i'll be back in a minute...."

A good prossy will always judge the situation and take the lead (in my experience)

pokenn

It's all down to your social skills. I certainly think it makes a difference if you can be friendly and put the girl at her ease.

I usually start with a big smile and pay her a compliment. Just something like "hey, you look great".
Then bit of non-threatening chat about anything, e.g. how was the journey.

Then I say "Do you mind if I just check what we have agreed? and check that services agreed are definitely on offer BEFORE handing over cash. Then give her the dosh and get stuck in. Keep complimenting her and saying nice things will create a better punt.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 11:48:00 am by pokenn »

Offline smiths

It's all down to your social skills. I certainly think it makes a difference if you can be friendly and put the girl at her ease.

I usually start with a big smile and pay her a compliment. Just something like "hey, you look great".
Then bit of non-threatening chat about anything, e.g. how was the journey.

Then I say "Do you mind if I just check what we have agreed? and check that services agreed are definitely on offer BEFORE handing over cash. Then give her the dosh and get stuck in. Keep complimenting her and saying nice things will create a better punt.

Excellent post and advice. :thumbsup: Keep it nice and friendly, that is much more likely to make for a good punt in my experience.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The first five minutes of a punt are important and the main thing is to put the pro$$ie at ease, if she feels relaxed then the punt should be a much better experience.

Online wristjob

Same as any other person I guess, you just need something to start the conversation then develop it from there. The thing that is good with WGs over the average person is you have seen some pictures, seen their profile - you know something about them. Failing everything else go for cheesy compliments.

James999

Just show her the cash, that's all she's interested in  :timeout:

Offline Bangers and Gash

The first five minutes of a punt are important and the main thing is to put the pro$$ie at ease, if she feels relaxed then the punt should be a much better experience.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. 

The pro$$ie should be putting the punter at ease as he's the paying customer.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wrong, wrong, wrong. 

No, you are wrong, wrong, wrong.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Every new punter could be the new Boston strangler, the sooner she is relaxed the better.    :hi:

Online wristjob

Wrong, wrong, wrong. 

I missed the boat on your MM review, but spot on. If the punter is there caught like a rabbit in the headlights it's the WGs job to make things work and the good ones do.

Offline CBPaul

If a prossie is going to relax then turning up clean and presentable, with a smile on your face and paying a few compliments will go a long way. Just a simple 'nice to meat you', 'thanks for arranging at short notice' or whatever will show you're unlikely to be an axe wielding homicidal manic. And a smelly one to boot.

I like to get on with business, fine to have a chat during a rest and recuperation break but going too far at the start with the general chat may show that you're there mainly for a chat and little else - some won't miss the window of opportunity to make easy money. I've found the ones who relax and chat for a bit mid session tend to give an enthusiastic performance afterwards.

Of course some won't relax and there is sod all you an do about that. If 'you look great' gets a shrug of the shoulders and 'I know' in reply then you're probably in for an uninspiring punt.

BTW I've left the typo in as I think it reads better  :D

pokenn

Wrong, wrong, wrong. 

Of course, in a perfect world every WG will be confident and able to put the punter at his ease even if he's monosyllabic and unfriendly. BUT, in the real world you will get a better punt if the punter is friendly and can put the girl at ease.

Offline smiths

Of course, in a perfect world every WG will be confident and able to put the punter at his ease even if he's monosyllabic and unfriendly. BUT, in the real world you will get a better punt if the punter is friendly and can put the girl at ease.

Yep, spot on, again. :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If a prossie is going to relax then turning up clean and presentable, with a smile on your face and paying a few compliments will go a long way. Just a simple 'nice to meat you', 'thanks for arranging at short notice' or whatever will show you're unlikely to be an axe wielding homicidal manic.

Exactly my point.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Bobbob84

Every new punter could be the new Boston strangler, the sooner she is relaxed the better.    :hi:

I disagree. I'll bet you are more nervous /worried than she is. She is expecting one guy and can check you out fairly reasonably before you enter the premises- whether by pre punt email/ phone screening or just by looking through the peep hole when the door bell rings.
She will also be very used to strangers and may have any means of back up in the premises.

However, you have no idea what is behind the door. Quite literally could be anything. You just need to look at the forum to read stories of bait and switch, others in the flats, pro$$ies not as described. The number of punters being ripped off and doing nothing about it shows how scared we can be.

Offline Bangers and Gash

If a prossie is going to relax then turning up clean and presentable, with a smile on your face and paying a few compliments will go a long way. Just a simple 'nice to meat you', 'thanks for arranging at short notice' or whatever will show you're unlikely to be an axe wielding homicidal manic.

All obvious stuff really, which I'm sure is a routine that 99% of us punters always follow, but it is part of the pro$$ies job make the paying customer feel comfortable. Most pro$$ies are fucking half a dozen guys each day. If after a few weeks on the job they have not managed to hone a decent bedside manner or still lack basic communication skills then maybe they should go work at Lidl for poverty pay.

Why certain members have gone into the prossynet creepy zone is a mystery, and a bit embarrassing. Next they'll be telling us we need to recite romantic poetry, bring flowers and half a litre of Coco Chanel just to get a smile and a decent punt.  :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I disagree. I'll bet you are more nervous /worried than she is. She is expecting one guy and can check you out fairly reasonably before you enter the premises- whether by pre punt email/ phone screening or just by looking through the peep hole when the door bell rings.
She will also be very used to strangers and may have any means of back up in the premises.

You, my friend are totally clueless.    :crazy: :crazy:

Rapists and murderers can look quite normal, looking through a peephole would tell the girl nothing whatsoever.

I get to speak to people before I let them into my cab but sometimes I still get it wrong and they give me problems.

Regarding having a minder on the premises, that is not always the case, many girls work alone.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Rapists and murderers can look quite normal, looking through a peephole would tell the girl nothing whatsoever.

I get to speak to people before I let them into my cab but sometimes I still get it wrong and they give me problems.

Regarding having a minder on the premises, that is not always the case, many girls work alone.

Jimmy. What's the old saying about when in a hole the first thing to do is stop digging.

You have well over 10,000 more posts than Bobbob84 yet he speaks more sense than you've done all day.

:hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Does this guy look like a serial murderer, he looks quite "normal" to me.

He is Steve Wright who killed 5 prostitutes in 2006.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy. What's the old saying about when in a hole the first thing to do is stop digging.

I think you need to read through this thread again -------------------- the majority of members agree that it is important to make the girl feel relaxed.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline CBPaul

Spot on.

I can't see many problem punters going along and waving a bloody great kitchen knife in front of the spy glass.

Experienced prossies will recognise a number of punter types and they will try to find which you are as quickly as possible, the quicker they realise you are OK as a punter the quicker you'll (hopefully) get on with a decent punt. As opposed to those arguing over price or trying for services which aren't on offer for example.

Bait n switch is nothing to be nervous of, reactions to this have been discussed many times on UKP. Others bring in the flat etc doesn't make me nervous either. Yes there are horror stories out there about meeting Sergei and his henchmen but how often does it actually happen ? Put it into perspective, the prossie is alone with you in a room, I think most of them will be on guard until a punter shows that they are safe to be let out on public.

Offline Denhamhoop

Generally being clean and polite helps i always compliment the girl on something her hair clothes or parts of body .I try and make her laugh if you can get a smile or laugh it helps me relax and the girl relax.Then lean in for a  nice mutual feel and snog its not full proof but it works 95 percent of time generally easier with girls whose English is reasonable.I have noticed my best punts have come when i have bought the girl a treat last time it was 2 cream eclairs which we shared afterwards.an extra quid made the world of difference as she told me it warmed her to me immediately

Online threechilliman

I'm usually welcomed with open arms as I'm one well-hung, smooth talking, hunky bastard armed with nothing more harmful than a wad of £20 notes....

....and back to reality! I tend to punt with WG's over 30 who generally have more experience and so know the sort of things to say to a punter. But I also try and see it from their point of view - they don't know what will step through the door so there must be some who are a bit anxious beforehand - it's human nature.

So, I take the view that I need to put some effort in as well. I'm usually smartly dressed and smell nice just as I would be if I was taking a girl out - only once have I not been and I warned her in advance, mainly because it bothered me. Usually a smile, a big compliment and a cuddle to get things started. A couple of times I've taken a (small) gift as well if we've touched on something in communications beforehand or done my research properly. On odd occasions a joke if something funny has happened whilst I was en-route. I just try and behave as I would in any social situation with someone new.

I also think how you behave during the punt has an effect too - manners cost nothing as they say. An odd compliment along the way can offer her encouragement - if you're enjoying it, let her know. I haven't been punting long, but the number of WG's who've commented about how rude some punters are defies belief...... I know some will say 'it's my money, I can do what I like'. Well yes, but when it's my money, I like to get as much out of it as I can and if all it takes is a bit of effort....

I generally go for the GFE and try to help them by providing the BFE. One WG paid me a back-handed compliment when she said 'You're not a weirdo like some of 'em'. Nice!

Some of you might agree, some of you won't and some will call me fluffy and that's absolutely fine. But as with most things in life, if you put some effort in, you get more rewards out. It's a simple formula:-

Her fee + no effort = An average punt

Her fee + some effort = A much better punt

It's not hard. And it seems to work!

tcm

Offline Matium

I'm usually welcomed with open arms as I'm one well-hung, smooth talking, hunky bastard armed with nothing more harmful than a wad of £20 notes....

You'll get hotter kisses with a wad of £50 notes!

:diablo:

Offline akauya

I always try to get some rapport with prossies as soon as I step into their gaff. Not because I'm a soppy cunt  but because I'm a selfish bastard and my main concern is for ME to have a good time not because I'm concerned about her. Also if I'm going to spend loads of money I'll make sure I say anything to make the prossie feel relaxed with me and not worried that I'm some kind of psycho. It makes it so much easier when they are relaxed and you're shoving you cock up their arse ;)

Once I emptied my balls and left, I don't give a fuck what she thinks. It was all part of the pretence, me pretending to be a nice guy and she pretending to like me for the duration of our meet.

Despite what some members say, throwing money at the prossie probably won't make her feel relaxed. She will love the money, that goes without saying, but she will think you're a knob and that will probably reflect on the kind of service you get.

Roland D Hay

Way to put all the WG's at ease that might read UKP Jimmy... It's more likely that she is Sister Slasher.  :scare:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
A client who comes in and smiles and makes small talk straight away settles the mood so much quicker as it puts me at ease a bit more than someone who comes in without a smile and a warm greeting as I then stay in guarded mode until he becomes more friendly.  In this job we tend to be guarded throughout the whole booking if it is a first meeting so being able to relax a little straight away is always going to be a good thing not only for me but for the client.  The less guarded I am the more fun we have.

Some people don't really speak much at all nor smile and I don't think they get the best of me as I am on full guard all the way through as they are not really responsive so I cannot guage their attitude so do not relax at all.  They are the ones I put in my phone as no and don't see again as I am wary of them

Ben4454

I think money exchanging hands is all the rapport you need. Any type of get to know you conversation to me is just filler and useless. Instead of building rapport just assume you already have it - Same effect. If you`re after a realistic fluffy experience then build up to sex... start with friendly touching and slowly amp it up step by step. the conversation inbetween doesnt matter. just say what you`re thinking although teasing her playfully can set the mood. I had a working girl who hit her head on the lampshade and i said gosh not a good start is it lol
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:41:51 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

hehe
I agree with JRC
+1

I find a bag of strawberries or a bar of Green and Black chocolate helps break the ice (if any) along with a compliment and a snog and a hand on her bottom over or inside the clothing.

But today it did not work, she did not like to be kissed and said she does not like raspberries which was my choice of the day. A compliment had zero effect. Neg review follows soon.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:43:54 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Online threechilliman

I find a bag of strawberries or a bar of Green and Black chocolate helps break the ice

Chocolate, yes. Soft fruit, no. Not unless it's to be 'used' during the punt...... in which case you'd have discussed it with the WG first, I assume.

tcm

vt

I always try to get some rapport with prossies as soon as I step into their gaff. Not because I'm a soppy cunt  but because I'm a selfish bastard and my main concern is for ME to have a good time not because I'm concerned about her. Also if I'm going to spend loads of money I'll make sure I say anything to make the prossie feel relaxed with me and not worried that I'm some kind of psycho. It makes it so much easier when they are relaxed and you're shoving you cock up their arse ;)

Once I emptied my balls and left, I don't give a fuck what she thinks. It was all part of the pretence, me pretending to be a nice guy and she pretending to like me for the duration of our meet.

Despite what some members say, throwing money at the prossie probably won't make her feel relaxed. She will love the money, that goes without saying, but she will think you're a knob and that will probably reflect on the kind of service you get.

+1...but I do give a fuck what she thinks after I leave as I might want to visit her again.  :D

I've found that most girls have some aspect of their looks that they hate, I find it bizarre that even stunningly attractive girls have body image insecurities. If you can let them know that you like/love/don't mind whatever it is that bothers them, they relax a lot and often seem to want to go the extra mile for you.  :thumbsup:

vt

A client who comes in and smiles and makes small talk straight away settles the mood so much quicker as it puts me at ease a bit more than someone who comes in without a smile and a warm greeting as I then stay in guarded mode until he becomes more friendly.  In this job we tend to be guarded throughout the whole booking if it is a first meeting so being able to relax a little straight away is always going to be a good thing not only for me but for the client.  The less guarded I am the more fun we have.

Some people don't really speak much at all nor smile and I don't think they get the best of me as I am on full guard all the way through as they are not really responsive so I cannot guage their attitude so do not relax at all.  They are the ones I put in my phone as no and don't see again as I am wary of them

Proof that first impressions do count and a relaxed, warm approach has a good effect. Being polite, friendly and charming without being cheesy costs nothing, but can get you more mileage out of the punt.

Offline akauya

+1...but I do give a fuck what she thinks after I leave as I might want to visit her again. :D

I've found that most girls have some aspect of their looks that they hate, I find it bizarre that even stunningly attractive girls have body image insecurities. If you can let them know that you like/love/don't mind whatever it is that bothers them, they relax a lot and often seem to want to go the extra mile for you.  :thumbsup:

Yes, but that's my problem you see, I very rarely go back to see the same girl again. I know I should, once I had a good punt I should stick with the good ones but somehow the lure of fresh blood is too strong for me :D

As for your second point, I absolutely agree. How strange than some beautiful women have some body image issues and I'm not talking about prossies only; lots of civvies have that problem. I read somewhere it was something to do with the media and the obsession with celebrities and body beautiful, etc.

Online webpunter

You'll get hotter kisses with a wad of £50 notes!
 :diablo:
Meaning two or three ? :)
I've only ever produced one fifty & this was looked at with some scepticism.  Although accepted.  20's for me.  And if the fee is say 90 or 110 then an easy way to say "don't worry about the change".  Works wonders.  No point in giving a tip at the end unless planning a repeat visit me thinks

What not to say - "sorry - i've just come"

InstaPunt

Really its a two way street and both parties need to play their part. Most punters can tell within a minute how the punt is going to go etc. Considering many WG's speak limited English banter can often get confused or not understood so no point being too witty and having to explain what you mean or repeating yourself etc.
When the door is opened I usually show I find the wg beautiful with my eyes and facial expression, but not in a cheesy over the top way, make one compliment when she's leading me to the room, maybe even get a touch/soft slap of her ass BUT only if I think she is friendly. Then get payment out of the way once in the room and put her to work, I always confirm services on the telephone but if anything gives me doubt on arrival then I will ask her to confirm before handing over the money etc.
TBH, the best way of building rapport/breaking the ice and getting intimate is with a beautiful french kiss but that requires the wg to at least be receptive, but than again same applies to verbally trying to build rapport.

Online threechilliman

Meaning two or three ? :)
I've only ever produced one fifty & this was looked at with some scepticism.  Although accepted.  20's for me.  And if the fee is say 90 or 110 then an easy way to say "don't worry about the change".  Works wonders.  No point in giving a tip at the end unless planning a repeat visit me thinks

What not to say - "sorry - i've just come"

Yes, no way I'd turn up with 50's, always 20's and they seem to produce kisses that are pretty hot. I carry a few 10's as well so I don't need to pay extra - they're expensive enough as it it!

tcm

Online webpunter

Yes, no way I'd turn up with 50's, always 20's and they seem to produce kisses that are pretty hot. I carry a few 10's as well so I don't need to pay extra - they're expensive enough as it it!
tcm
Just re-read reply no. 23 [bit bladdered when on UKP yesterday evening].  Deffo +1 on this one.  Especially with the WG's who are older.  I love milfie ones.  And if they are english then this type of approach can work wonders.  Each WG will know 100% what her best feature are.  So i tend to pay a compliment in relation to one of these - in a nice way.  Don't need to go OTT - keep it short & simple.  Plus an occasional encouragement along the way makes for a much better punt.  Don't think you're being fluffy.  After all this is a forum.  Fluffy is writing shite - mainly on AW - like:  treat her well / a gentleman never tells.  Thankfully not so common on UKP - coz the writer gets ripped to pieces.  Although we all can have a laugh & think 'sad fucker'

I think of it as a challenge to get the best possible results out of a punt.  So if not such good english then keep words simpler & make it more important to communicate facially.  Big eyes & a big smile is a good start.  After making yourself look & smelling good when you rock up.  Good luck guys

Offline Daffodil

My opinion is that it is the prossie's responsibility to build the rapport with the punter, be he shy, quiet, awkward, or even a little bit creepy. They also shouldn't need to have a rapport in order to provide a good service.

However, we do not live in a perfect world and I do believe that your attitude can facilitate a good punt and it's not a bad idea that we trade tips on the matter with one another.

I tend to go for a smile, a handshake, and a little compliment. Little bit of banal chit-chat, confirm services, and hand over the cash. That's usually enough.

However, there are plenty of prossies out there on whom my charm will not work, and if my charm doesn't then yours sure as hell won't  :cool: The point being that some girls are going to give a shit service no matter what you do.

Online webpunter

Daffers - have you been to charm school ? :)
+1 on your comments, but think that its a two-way thing

However some girlies just don't communicate - especially when lingo probs
On the odd occasion i quite like this - but pnly for a 1/2hr session
Becomes more like do this / do that etc
Works well when i want to shoot my bolt & its generally cheap - coz they just can't charge more

caramelceleste

+1
I think it's not even talking for me, it's general body language though. Some people want to talk, some don't - that's fine, we're not really there to chat. I generally find it easy to build a rapport, but now and again when I enter a room (outcalls only) some guys barely speak, don't smile, don't touch and just stare lol. I don't know why, I don't know what's going through their head and that awkwardness probably means I won't have as much fun or drop my guard until they loosen up abit (which most people do eventually) and the time easing out that awkwardness is totally wasted.
If in doubt, talk about what you're there to do lol

Offline Bangers and Gash

I tend to go for a smile, a handshake, and a little compliment. Little bit of banal chit-chat, confirm services, and hand over the cash. That's usually enough.

However, there are plenty of prossies out there on whom my charm will not work, and if my charm doesn't then yours sure as hell won't  :cool: The point being that some girls are going to give a shit service no matter what you do.

That's it, Master.  :hi:

I always throw in a few well placed complements, usually along the lines of, ''God, your arse looks good bouncing up and down on my cock!''  :P

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The reason for not going for chocolate especially with a BBW and ladies who worry about their image/figure is that it is fattening and they usually love having fruits, never failed until yesterday. Berry fruits are an 'original' little gift. Yes it is a paying transaction but it builds rapport towards intimacy and sometimes, yes I pop a strawberry into an open mouth during sex sometimes and she loves it. Expect the unexpected. Or post-coitally goes down a treat.

(and choc melts in this weather)

Also for EE ladies some cheesecake, a modest slice, from a European baker near me, so it this the real think like in Budapest etc. The LOVE that.

otherwise agree with most suggestions about turning on the charm but not overdoing it.

Online threechilliman

The reason for not going for chocolate especially with a BBW and ladies who worry about their image/figure is that it is fattening and they usually love having fruits, never failed until yesterday. Berry fruits are an 'original' little gift. Yes it is a paying transaction but it builds rapport towards intimacy and sometimes, yes I pop a strawberry into an open mouth during sex sometimes and she loves it. Expect the unexpected. Or post-coitally goes down a treat.

(and choc melts in this weather)

Also for EE ladies some cheesecake, a modest slice, from a European baker near me, so it this the real think like in Budapest etc. The LOVE that.

otherwise agree with most suggestions about turning on the charm but not overdoing it.

I knew there was a reason for the soft fruit.....

Choccy will make them fatter, but not on your shift!

tcm

LL

Just show her the cash, that's all she's interested in  :timeout:
How's that approach working out for you?
Of course it helps you get better service from many individuals if you're friendly and polite, maybe even complimentary. The OP hit the nail on the head. Rapport.