Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Having a job!  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Outcallguy

I'm so sick of girls getting angry with me for not being free to meet them!
they act like it's my fault that I'm not free, when they are. Even when they were the ones who cancelled my original bookings.

Does anyone else get that?
And it the response just to block them and move on?

Jim Panzee

I'm confused. I thought the punter called the shots. :unknown:

Offline Outcallguy

I should do...
Scenario

Booking was Friday, lady said she was sick so cancelled.
Asked about Wednesday. Lady unavailable suggested thursday.
I'm not free Thursday onwards
Response "God we'd better make a booking or are you a timewaster?"

What a crock of shit

JV547845

I don't get sick of it, it is what it is, they're missing out on business.  Some of them have kids or other commitments so have to.  But I am curious as to the jobs of clients of WGs who only work 9-5 Monday to Friday.  Do they see a lot of punting reps?

Offline threechilliman

Dead easy. Move on. If she doesn't want your money..........

tcm

broksonic

I don't get sick of it, it is what it is, they're missing out on business.  Some of them have kids or other commitments so have to.  But I am curious as to the jobs of clients of WGs who only work 9-5 Monday to Friday.  Do they see a lot of punting reps?

I have always thought how their clients manage to get to see them during working hours .   

The only times i can see a wg is if she works on a Saturday or I book a days holiday from work

Jim Panzee

I have always thought how their clients manage to get to see them during working hours .   

The only times i can see a wg is if she works on a Saturday or I book a days holiday from work
Some punters work nights. ;)

Offline threechilliman

Some of us are creative.....

tcm

broksonic

Some punters work nights. ;)

They are the lucky ones .  I guess those that don't work nights are just able to leave their job when ever they please to see a wg

sucky2dollar

I should do...
Scenario

What a crock of shit

Link?

cockneybstrd

Work from home that day

And get an outcall in.

Offline threechilliman

Work from home that day

And get an outcall in.

Or go out for an incall...

tcm

Jim Panzee

I bet a lot of punters are retired or are pensioners. So Ingrid has popped down to mecca bingo with her bag containing an assortment of coloured marker pens whilst Percy has popped out to an incall with his punting bag containing an assortment of condoms,lubes and shower gells. :lol:

Offline NIK

I bet a lot of punters are retired or are pensioners. So Ingrid has popped down to mecca bingo with her bag containing an assortment of coloured marker pens whilst Percy has popped out to an incall with his punting bag containing an assortment of condoms,lubes and shower gells. :lol:

It seems that all punters 'Have their own business.'   :rolleyes:

Fuck knows what they actually do.  :unknown:

Offline smiths

I'm so sick of girls getting angry with me for not being free to meet them!
they act like it's my fault that I'm not free, when they are. Even when they were the ones who cancelled my original bookings.

Does anyone else get that?
And it the response just to block them and move on?

I book WGs to suit ME not them, so if they cancel on me unless they are a regular i would be going elsewhere. Even with a regular if it happens too much which is very rare i would be going elsewhere, when i punt its because i feel like it on the day, cancelling or trying to change the agreed time on me is not conducive to me being in the mood for a punt.

My advice is tell them to go fuck themselves and leave you alone.

Offline smiths

Because loads of punters as i know from parties scive off work for a few hours then might go back to work, not something i did often before i retired a few years ago. Some others are retired or work shifts so can easily make a daytime punt.

Offline CBPaul

If she cancels on you then move on to the next.

I 'scive' off work to punt - have to make the hours up in the end because the work still needs to be done - rather than sciving I prefer to call it rearranging my day  :D

Cancellations, being asked to wait an extra 30 mins and no shows at the venue therefore bugger me up completely. Being asked to go back later that day or tomorrow, quite often with the enticement of a discount or extra time, is always answered with a no. Firstly because my day has been fully rearranged and secondly because they have buggered me about once and I won't give the opportunity for it to happen a second time. 

RandyF

A few whores have told me weekdays lunchtime are there business time of the week - way more so than the weekend, which always surprised me.

Maybe the favoured time for the 9-5 day job crowd.

Offline CBPaul

A few whores have told me weekdays lunchtime are there business time of the week - way more so than the weekend, which always surprised me.

Maybe the favoured time for the 9-5 day job crowd.

Yep. Well, almost. I favour a nice early one on my way into work, easier to arrange a little time off and has the added bonus that the prossie probably hasn't seen too many beforehand (overnighters aside). Problem is it is getting harder to find a prossie who crawls out of bed before 11am.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
In the past, on more than a few occasions, have found attendance at LMP Parties for the 7~9pm to be favourable to punters, as most City gents have headed back home by then. Don't know whether this still holds now, given their increasing popularity.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Many of us are self-employed and in my case at least once a week most weeks I get to roam and can often fit in an hour to escape depending on my client timings. I also wish I could get ladies to see me early but many have to wait until the kids or their partners have gone to school.

broksonic

I am at the moment taking driving lessons  . So hopefully that will make it far easier for me to see a wg for an incall in an evening

bluewhale

Many of us are self-employed and in my case at least once a week most weeks I get to roam and can often fit in an hour to escape depending on my client timings. I also wish I could get ladies to see me early but many have to wait until the kids or their partners have gone to school.

I'm self employed but find the time in a slightly different way. Basically when I have work, it's long, busy hours and so I have little time for punting. Between jobs though....

Offline Daffodil

I should do...
Scenario

What a crock of shit

That is a crock of shit, I'd move on  :hi: