Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Katie69  (Read 2492 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Travel

Well this was a great punt with

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booked 30mins for £70.

Nice, modern, out of town apartment block. Easy parking. Very clean inside.

Was greeted by Katie in her underwear and quickly got the paperwork out the way. I undressed whilst she Left the room for 2mins.

Back in the room she was straight down on her knees sucking me off. Good technique. What followed was 20 minutes of her alternating between BBBJ and rimming my arse. Just great.

Last 10 mins was on with the Johnny and me pumping her tight little arse. I can't tell which was best: how she felt or his she looked.

Very pretty girl, tight buns, natural boobs. Hair nicely done and make up on. I have seen a fe WGs with supposedly great reps but when they open the door it looks like they have just got up and take little pride in their appearance.

I will definitely see Katie again.

Offline Taggart

Seems she has a bargain 1.5 hr rate of £17. PMSL.

Did you detect if she was a smoker, and what's her kissing like?

Offline Travel

Didn't notice ciggies.

I don't kiss or DATY

Offline RedKettle

I had always assumed the photos were heavily doctored, they have a photo shopped look.  Will reconsider now.

Thanks

Offline Ipunter

She has a single feedback comment saying "lacking in English" but her profile states she is British. Would you be able to confirm this?

Offline Travel

Katie is Thai and very pretty.

I didn't think she looked identical to her photos but preferred her in person. Could be make up and lighting if they are not photoshopped.

Offline monkeybucket

Everything on the list included..think i'm going to put that to the test. :thumbsup:

Offline Ramone78

Thanks for the review, I had been looking at her for a while, but thought that the profile and pictures were a little too good to be true !
Seems not so now added to the HL
Thanks again

Offline Travel

She has a tattoo and maybe a couple of extra pounds on her stomach, but nothing tragic. Very tight arse.