Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Tabitha_X - Norwich. Possible B&S.  (Read 1358 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5609855) (8 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimbobted

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Tabitha a couple of time over the years (and have previously reviewed.
I'm not convinced this is the same girl.

Booking and comms all as per usual through AW with a phone call from Tabitha in the morning to confirm and another to give me the address a few minutes before. So far so good.
Venue was a (I assume) Airbnb flat just outside the city centre.

"Tabitha" opened the door dressed as requested. The familiar routine of asking if I wanted a cup of tea. I know her profile says her hair is brown now, but she looked nothing like I remembered/expected. Her accent had also completely changed from a nondescript northern mixed with Norfolk to estuary English.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the lady in front of me - nice figure, friendly, and smily but I found it very unnerving for some reason and decided not to go ahead. It didn't help her first words to me we to say she was tired and isn't a morning person (TBF that's classic Tabitha who told me on a previous punt she'd been out on the tiles and was hungover).
She was fine about it.

Could be Tabitha, I wouldn't say it  definitely was not her. Anyone else seen her recently and over the past couple of years?

Offline The sperminator

She has been in my hotlist for a while, and always shows as being in bushey.
I will have to check it out sometime, but given her positve feedback, i would be surprised if its bait and switch.

Offline LipLover

She has been in my hotlist for a while, and always shows as being in bushey.
I will have to check it out sometime, but given her positve feedback, i would be surprised if its bait and switch.
Also on my HL. Agree she's usually in Bushey, but she used to pop up in Norwich regularly though.

Offline jimbobted

She used to live near Norwich. I'm wondering if the original Tabitha sold the profile to someone else. Photos on the profile are the original ones I remember and (IMO) look nowt like the girl that opens the door - although it was always clear that they had been very carefully taken, if you are what I mean.
It's the completely different accent that I can't get over. But the same routines and chat. Hence I'm not really sure!

Offline WKD123

It sounds like Tabitha / Cassie - as you can see from my reviews, she is into her drugs and drink so not surprised at her comments, OP.  If I remember correctly, she has a pretty average southern accent, not quite full on Essex, or Sarf London but definitely not Northern. Nice enough girl, but didn't do it for me (twice!)

Offline jimbobted

It sounds like Tabitha / Cassie - as you can see from my reviews, she is into her drugs and drink so not surprised at her comments, OP.  If I remember correctly, she has a pretty average southern accent, not quite full on Essex, or Sarf London but definitely not Northern. Nice enough girl, but didn't do it for me (twice!)
Yes just been reading your reviews. Interesting you mention she was thin. The girl I met was definitely not thin, she was verging on needing to lose a few pounds. If it is the same girl you're wish if her piling on a few pounds has been granted!