Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ever used...?  (Read 1254 times)

james_2015

Very new to this, and see on here everyone swears by Adultwork...

But what about agencies like these:

External Link/Members Only

Obviously some of their prices are crazy high but is this the only reason punters here don't seem to use these agencies? Or are they untrustworthy? Or, am I wrong, do punters here actually use agencies like these?

Expl1cit

Interesting first post, but I'll entertain it.

I haven't visited the agencies you mentioned, and generally don't use agencies.  Price is one factor but there are many more.  The pictures are usually heavily photo shopped, you have no feedback of the WG you are seeing, services can be vague and they are generally aimed at the inexperienced punter with more money than sense.

Adultwork is one of several platforms to find Independent WG's where you can see feedback and link their profiles back to UKP to find reviews by fellow punters, which is a great benefit in not finding a lemon.  I wouldn't rule out ALL agencies but many of them are rip off merchants and will probably leave you disappointed unless they have been reviewed positively here.

If I fancy a late night last minute punt, I may use an agency, or if one WG particularly catches my eye, i'll go for it but generally I have a better time with your average indy WG, with selfie pictures, rather than a stuck up beauty.

Offline smiths

Obviously some of their prices are crazy high but is this the only reason punters here don't seem to use these agencies? Or are they untrustworthy? Or, am I wrong, do punters here actually use agencies like these?

I don't need to punt through an Agency to locate WGs and in London all Agencies do is ensure I would pay far more than I need to. No idea why you have used your first post to post these outfits up, that's what pimps or touts do, but if hell froze over I wouldn't give any of these outfits my cash. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:52:15 am by smiths »

Offline Roth

Run by fucking conning twats that advertise the same prossies using different names and different hourly rates. :mad: :dash:

Astrid at £600pm is Swedish blonde on dollsandroses is suddenly Norwegian with CarmensSecrets and is then European Hazel on parklaneandmayfair at £500ph and then Norwegian Anka at £500ph on hautegirlslondon

If the stupid tart was advertising on courtisane she'd have a full house. :wackogirl: :dash:

That's just one example.  :scare:

Also even at £500ph it's fucking delusional pricing :angry: :angry:

ALL BEST AVOIDED.  GO FOR AN INDIE AT A PROPER DECENT PRICE THAT IS WELL REPORTED ON UKP :hi:

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:38:17 am by Roth »

oring123

a £100 or £150 girl on aw will be £200 or £300 or £450 from agency
that it , same girl same service .
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:23:36 am by oring123 »

Offline Roth

a £100 or £150 girl on aw will be £200 or £300 or £450 from agency
that it , same girl same service .

It certainly won't be a high class service that for sure.  :( It's not like her meat flaps are gold-plated or she's got diamond encrusted tits.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

She may even provide a worse service as she knows that most of her pay packet will be going to some agency pimp who sits at home all day whilst she's sucking cock.  :angry: :wackogirl:

Offline smiths

It certainly won't be a high class service that for sure.  :( It's not like her meat flaps are gold-plated or she's got diamond encrusted tits.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

She may even provide a worse service as she knows that most of her pay packet will be going to some agency pimp who sits at home all day whilst she's sucking cock.  :angry: :wackogirl:

Indeed it wont, as high class, elite or courtesan in punting means expensive usually but doesn't in anyway mean they are a good WG, its just marketing speak to attract a certain type of punter of which I am not one, and I assume you aren't either.

pking_paul

I used these kinds of places a few years back before I discovered AW. I discovered they have to charge a fortune to cover the photoshopping costs!!  :thumbsdown:

Rod trotter

I never use AW ...only agencies

Sometimes indies via UKE

my choice  :hi:

Offline smiths

I never use AW ...only agencies

Sometimes indies via UKE

my choice  :hi:

Unless its changed my observations have been some Agencies at least in the North East don't charge the prices those in London do where the entry price is often £150 an hour for which I can locate loads of so called Indies.