Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stretch marks on a pro$$ie  (Read 5567 times)

Offline peter purves

Age and kids dont always mean streatch marks. ive met a fair few ladies who have had kids with hardly any ... yet a fair few ladies in the 20s that have streatch marks and no kids. Mainly from gaining/losing weight and not exersizing ......

Exercising particularly with weights can cause stretch marks also
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OakTree

Exercising particularly with weights can cause stretch marks also

That's mainly men who've grown exceptionally large muscle mass in a relatively short time. Usually down to steroid use.

Weight training per se has no effect or cause of stretch marks.

Offline peter purves

That's mainly men who've grown exceptionally large muscle mass in a relatively short time. Usually down to steroid use.

Weight training per se has no effect or cause of stretch marks.

Cheers, Fraserlad, although the above can be true it need not exclusively be the case

"While working out tones up your muscles and makes them firm and muscular, it also leads to stretching of the dermis (skin). The elasticity of the skin is the main reason why stretch marks occur."

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 01:21:21 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

That said, I would always choose to punt with a girl who hasn't had kids .

How would you actually know? :unknown: I've seen reviews of ladies where the reviewer has stated things like "tight body, no stretch marks, no childbirth" etc, but I can see by her pics that clearly either the lady is currently preg, has recently been preg, or she has a hormone imbalance or similar.

Offline hullad

Don't bother me its one of those natural things, a battle scar of motherhood .....

I have quite a few operation scars and again no problem, it happens if thd lady is good, the service is what matters most.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
How would you actually know? :unknown: I've seen reviews of ladies where the reviewer has stated things like "tight body, no stretch marks, no childbirth" etc, but I can see by her pics that clearly either the lady is currently preg, has recently been preg, or she has a hormone imbalance or similar.
If they've had kids they will talk about them at some point, at least from my experiences.

Type_O_Negative

Don't bother me its one of those natural things, a battle scar of motherhood .....

I have quite a few operation scars and again no problem, it happens if thd lady is good, the service is what matters most.

They don't bother me too.

Offline Ellroy44

I don't mind them as long as she's gotten herself back in shape afterwards. However, if they are coupled with a tummy bulge :vomit:

Offline howrude

Stretch marks don't bother me at all. When you get to my age, theres many other aspects of sex which are enjoyable rather than mere physical perfection.   

Dobbyboobman

Does it out you off??

Or do you see it as a sign of life

Personally i dont like them, and i get pissed off at photo shopped agency pics "trying" to hide them

Thoughs?

Saw them on bbw Chantelle omg at least if face were and got past wonky boob. nice but these looked like she birthed a whale  :thumbsdown:

Offline backofthenet

Saw them on bbw Chantelle omg at least if face were and got past wonky boob. nice but these looked like she birthed a whale  :thumbsdown:

Sorry to be a bore but do write legibly old chap, preferably using clauses and a coherent sentence structure. This isn't a fucking chatroom.

All best

Offline Rifte

Stretch marks to me, or any sign of child birth are a massive turn off for me.

So far I believe I have been lucky with this.