Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does an AdultWork login mean that a girl is working?  (Read 1250 times)

rganz

How does it work on AW: If a girl logs in today, does that mean that she is working and available today? Or do they login for other reasons?

Online scutty brown

How does it work on AW: If a girl logs in today, does that mean that she is working and available today? Or do they login for other reasons?

You can't draw any conclusions.
She could be checking her mail or updating her profile.
Or it could be her pimp, manager or trafficker doing it.

Yr Blaidd

You can also ignore the green 'Available today' message which some girls put up.

They have to pay to show it, and in my (and many WG's too) opinion is a complete waste of effort.  Just suppose I want to book something for any future day, what relevance is "Available today"?

JamesFD

You can also ignore the green 'Available today' message which some girls put up.

They have to pay to show it, and in my (and many WG's too) opinion is a complete waste of effort.  Just suppose I want to book something for any future day, what relevance is "Available today"?
I wish you could filter by 'logged in' though as it would help to identify who might be working today. 

Offline OakTree

I find it handy as I usually book on the day.

JamesFD

I find it handy as I usually book on the day.
So do I but the problem is that there are many more girls actually working than the 'Available Today' light would indicate as they have to pay for it. Hence my suggestion of filtering by 'Logged In' which it seems does exist but costs you credits.

Online scutty brown

but not every girl logs in every day, even if they are available. A lot of girls, especially foreigners ignore the AW booking system and only use phone / text. They've no need to log on each day

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

NO ive been off but logged in to read emails... :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online Waterhouse

If you decide check your work email while your on holiday, does that mean you're working?

Offline Alvin

You've also got if they have logged in after midnight it would obviously show as logged in today where it could be they were finishing off the previous working day and then taking a day off.

Offline Blackpool Rock

While a girl logging in doesn't mean she is working I tend to assume if she hasn't logged in then she isn't working unless there is a phone number showing and / or available today sign lit

Offline Blackpool Rock

If you decide check your work email while your on holiday, does that mean you're working?
Think about it  :unknown:

Gordon Bennet

logging in doesn’t always mean that they are available that day, but it does make it more likely. Also if they log in regularly, it means that they are responsive to emails.

Online scutty brown

logging in doesn’t always mean that they are available that day, but it does make it more likely. Also if they log in regularly, it means that they are responsive to emails.

not if they're EE or Brasilian

Online Moby Dick

Put them in your hotlist. You can see when they logged in and last updated their profile - press "+" next to view for each hotlist.
If they are logging in regularly then they are most likely checking emails, so send them one or phone them. Ain't difficult to organise a paid fuck.
So do I but the problem is that there are many more girls actually working than the 'Available Today' light would indicate as they have to pay for it. Hence my suggestion of filtering by 'Logged In' which it seems does exist but costs you credits.

Online Moby Dick

Plus if you fancy a "lucky dip" style of punt then just search members by town, get past the featured profiles, and below it lists them them in order of when they modified their profiles. This is default but you can also list by feedback rating or popularity.
Then come on here with a shortlist of adultwork ID'S and put in the search bar above. Easy as fuck.
Put them in your hotlist. You can see when they logged in and last updated their profile - press "+" next to view for each hotlist.
If they are logging in regularly then they are most likely checking emails, so send them one or phone them. Ain't difficult to organise a paid fuck.